THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kip O'Brien (Boston, Mass) any info guys???

zackatack
This topic is 8026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had Kip O'Brien recently? I have seen some negitive rview but also some very positive ones. I am looking at the guy for a possible weekend...what ya think guys? worth the time money and efforts? I love twinks that are young, smooth and bottoms that love to french kiss....

Just got back from Boston and I decided NOT to try Kip. I think the HooBoy warning on his reviews is enough. He apparently threatened a client, stole money, and is out-right rude in his response.

In addition, there is some question about the authenticity of his positive reviews.

If you're seriously considering Kip, I can only assume that you have a desire for thrill, ample money you don't mind losing, or a big body guard to ensure your safety. :+

I didn't feel he was worth the risk.

In addition to the reviews, there was a lengthy thread on this message board regarding Kip that you might want to try to find. Serious red flags -- with lots of warning flares sent up as well. That being said, I find him very cute as well, but I won't be bothering with him given all of the other guys with great (and legitimate) reviews that are out there.

Archived