THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

This Week at The Gaiety (review of October 13)

NY Observer
This topic is 8029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to a soggy edition of This Week at The Gaiety, the hottest show on Broadway. This week’s collection was possibly the best group of good-looking guys, lots of accent on muscle, it was one hot guy after another. While it might not have been as entertaining a show as I’ve ever seen, it was certainly the best eye candy in recent memory.

There will probably be no review next week as I’m off to Montreal. Hope you enjoy the show in my absence. Perhaps someone will post their thoughts or at least the lineup in the message center.

This Week’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): Octavius

Best Show (2nd Song): Victor (Saturday night)

Fan Favorite: Trevor

Best Dancer: none were exceptional, this was more a week of handsome men without much of an offering of dancing and showmanship; I’d suspect Ryan was the best dancer.

Boy Next Door: Dave

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: the boy in the audience from San Diego who doesn’t know anything about this column.

Barefoot Boy of the Week: Octavius (one gets special consideration by going barefoot in both songs)

Biggest Dick: Victor

Best Erection: Victor

Best Butt: Trevor, several other nice ones

Best Body: Trevor

Most Muscular: big muscle week, lots to select from here

Best Newcomer: Louis

Best Smile: Gino

Best Eye Contact: Octavius

Most Congenial: Luc

Most Sensual: Daniel

Most Sexual: Louis

Worst Shoes: Louis, but Marco’s boots were a close second

Best Dressed: nobody caught my eye

Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: Louis

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Ryan

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: Dave

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Austin and Trevor

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Marco

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Beach with: Trevor

Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: the boy from San Diego

As always, the opinions conveyed in this review are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

Only the dancers in the show on both Friday and Saturday nights will be reviewed here.

1. Austin, a handsome lead-off “dancer”. He has gained significant mass since his last appearance, this time being the biggest I’ve ever seen him. He is more a runway model than a dancer, as his show is primarily walking back and forth and forth and back. He occasionally stops for a rest to talk to a patron. This time he wore a pair of risqué underwear that nicely revealed his dick. He even gave us a bit of preview of things to come. Austin is nicely endowed and is always hard for his second song. He’s extremely personable off the stage. Onstage, he sometimes comes off as a bit distant, but once you get to know him, he’s among the friendliest, most down-to-earth guys. I have it from a reliable source that Austin will actually be dancing at one show on his next appearance. I look forward to seeing that. I believe he and Trevor will be back on December 16. Austin is one of 5 dancers from the main weekday lineup who originally hailed from Montreal, oh Canada!!

2. Trevor, my favorite this week (although there were lots of favorites). He is such a great looking guy, muscular but not quite as cut as last time, beautiful face, great smile, incredibly hot ass with that fine hair covering it and a nice cock. When he comes out barefoot for his second song, it’s really breathtaking. He knows how to show off his body, posing extremely well. It makes all the difference in the world as he knows the angles, how to position himself, how he will look best. For those who are seeing him for the first time without knowing him, he might seem to be arrogant and distant, but that is far from the case. It’s more a stage persona. He’s a very friendly, entertaining guy. Considering how he looks, I don’t think he’s full of himself. It must be hard for many of these guys looking so good when people make them objects and idolize them. I think it’s easy to see why someone would get a swelled head. In Trevor’s case, he seems much more relaxed on stage than he was originally and has adjusted well to the oddities of the Gaiety clan.

3. Dave, another hot guy, muscular but not overdone, very handsome, great looking face, nice chest, beautiful legs, a nicely shaped big butt and another well endowed appendage. I think he looked a bit bigger than last time around, his arms and legs are just perfect. He’s a friendly guy, nice smile, very much the boy next door type, very seductive. I have to admit, when he came in from the street and removed his sweatshirt in the lounge, I was more than a little aroused J. This was one of the best 1-2-3 punches I’ve ever seen. I like it that all three are gorgeous looking guys but they all are personable. I often wonder how much being NYO has to do with the dancers approach to me. I think some are afraid of a bad review (not that I often give one); it’s definitely a treat for me when the guys give me a couple of extra seconds of looking at them, but I am not asking for special treatment (of course, I’m not about to complain when I get it).

4. Christian, a very different look, but another handsome guy. Christian has long hair, often a bit damp, which sometimes flops in his face (you can see him on the StockBar website (stockbar.ca), where he is listed as Chriss. He is very sexy on stage, starting with lifting his shirt with his teeth, continuing with the ripping of his belt out of his pants and tying it around his neck and then in his second show, fingering himself, sometimes storing his tips money in his mouth and then taking some rolled up tip money and shoving it up his ass. There were a couple of times when he appeared to come out for his second number with cum on his body, one time on his leg, another on his fingers. I’m not sure it was the real thing, but it was an interesting effect. He is a good dancer, nice dresser and has that mischievous twinkle in his eyes. I look forward to seeing him up in Montreal next week.

5. Gino, a handsome looking Hungarian (he was previously known as Gabriel), good dancer, beautiful smile, great face, nicely toned body, especially his legs. He has a nice ass, and perhaps has a sweet spot right at the crack where his tan reveals the image of a small heart. I guess he wears a very skimpy bathing suit when he tans J Gino puts on a good show, showing off his ass quite a bit, his dick a lot and trying to charm the audience (successfully, I’d have to say). I don’t know him as well as I know the other guys, but they seemed to like him, so he must be a good guy. Several patrons commented that he looked a bit like Dave. I see the resemblance, but I think they each have their own beauties.

6. Luc, a tall young guy dark hair, on the wavy side, decent dancer, nice smile, good physique. He dressed much better this time around than in the past, sporting some new jeans, a snazzy looking shirt. He is a very friendly guy, talking to many of the patrons in the lounge, very comfortable doing what he’s doing. My only complaint is about the side effects of what must have been a horrible batch of steroids. His back, while not as bad as the last time around, was not very pretty to look at. In fact, Luc took pains to never show his back to the audience. Some of us are persistent and had to know. Otherwise, Luc is a very handsome guy. It looked like he was getting better wood this time around than I ever remember him getting in the past.

7. Daniel, making his return appearance after quite a long break. I believe he’s of Filipino extraction and it makes for a very good look. He has a shaved head, nice looking face and a very well toned body, with very suckable nipples. He has a great ass and would have won that category most weeks. He was adept at moving parts of his butt to show it off. I felt that he was probably the most improved body of the week. He didn’t seem quite as cocky as he had on previous appearances, but I wish he would smile a bit more, he’s a very good-looking guy. I hope this isn’t a one time appearance, as he was definitely a nice change from the dark haired beauties who preceded him.

8. Marco, another dark haired, Italian looking guy, dresses nicely, dances a bit, very theatric on stage (making a Ben-like center stage entrance for part 2). I could do without his shades in his first number, but he’s a very sexy guy, into the darker colors, mostly blacks, which look good on him. He uses his belt as a prop in his first song, wrapping it around one guy’s neck, dangling it in front of another. In his second number, he comes out with a great hard-on without sunglasses and now we can see his sexy eyes (finally). I thought his half-boots were a bit much, but that’s just a personal preference. He is very sexy on stage and is a very outgoing guy in the lounge.

9. Louis, a nice-looking guy who I believe is currently from Miami, perhaps by way of Puerto Rico? He was the only one of at least three guys from last weekend to make it through two full weekends. He put on a good stage show, showing a lot of stage presence, a lot of cockiness and a sexual show. His tear away pants revealing a nice pair of underwear was a good touch. He has a devilish smile and an attitude on stage that he knows you want it. He has a nice body, great ass, nice dick. I hated his boots, they covered up too much of his leg. These spike heeled boots need to be outlawed.

10. Octavius, another favorite, a second time performer. He is a very handsome African American guy, very personable both on and off stage. He has a great body, from head to toe, a contagious smile and puts on a good show. He was definitely the most entertaining first song, seeming to enjoy himself the whole time. He looked at each person, trying to win them over, positioned his body well so we could all take good looks and seemed like a polished performer. In the lounge, he’s a very nice young man, not the high pressure we often see. I hope he’s a frequent visitor to The Gaiety. I understand that he just shot an episode of the tv show Change of Heart. I look forward to seeing him on it.

11. Ryan, a cute blond, nice face, good dancer, nice dresser. I think by Gaiety standards, his body is not up to standard but that doesn’t mean he’s bad looking. I think he was a very sexy performer. He showed a bit more eye contact this time around, but it still needs a lot of work. Ryan has been a part-time DJ at The Gaiety so I would think that his routine would only improve as he sees what makes a good stage show. He seems a bit shy in the lounge. Being the shy type myself, I didn’t approach him and he didn’t come anywhere near me. Oh well.

All-in-all, an excellent show. I really enjoyed the beauty of this week’s show.

Next week’s lineup sounds like: Dave (Angel Wing one), Tyler, Yannick, Ricardo, Jesse and Mason. Hope you all enjoy the show. I will miss seeing the show, but know that I’ll have even more fun in Montreal.

Have a good week and see you in two.

Hugs,

NYO

>NYO, what night and time was the boy from San Diego in the

>audience? I may have seen him but I'm not sure.

Actually there were two of them, but I liked one a bit more than the other (both were cute). They were there Saturday afternoon.

There are frequently some cute guys in the audience (not too often in the afternoon though). Of course, being the shy guy that I am (really), I would never approach one of them. It was funny that they came over and talked to a friend and me and sat with us. I introduced them to Austin and Dave, they were in awe. I am sure they will go back this week for more, but I doubt they'll see as good a show.

Guest Bitchboy

NY Observer - you are gifted! You make the whole experience seem much more fun than it usually turns out to be. Frankly, I get so bored after about the 5th or 6th cock. How do you do it, week after week, month after month? Do you ever get that "seen one, seen them all" feeling?

Thanks for making the Gaiety a fun place. They owe you big time.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Archived