THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for Chicago tops

steve
This topic is 8038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading to Chicago next weekend and want to find a great top. My preferences are well-built, HUNG, aggressive, HUNG and did I mention HUNG? Looking for recommendations. Have a few guys under consideration already, just looking for input from bottom guys with similar interests and who their favorites in Chicago are.

Also, anyone have the 411 on Wesley? Found his ad on Big Cock Society? Very HOT looking muscle black man with 10" and an aggressive top. http://www.bigcocksociety.com/dating/resultdetail.asp?ID=229 No review. Any experiences out there? Help a brother out. }>

By all means-- Rob Gregor is a must see as well as have; his cock is super-big and extremely delicious; the head is a feast in itself, and he fucks well!

Another hot top was Zsolt-- foreskin to die for-- wonderful personality... I want to see both of these men for a longer period of time when I am in Chitown again! RG and Zolt are tops in the literal as well as symolic sense.

Archived