THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GAIETY: 10-1-02, LINE-UP.

Cooper
This topic is 8036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: NEW LINE UP FOR 10-7

>I hope to meet you and many more good people at the Gaiety

>soon.

Hello Luso,

I just hope the person you thought was me was not wearing a "flower shirt"!:-) or "shouting" at TJ's fan club.:-(

I attended the early show at the Gaiety today. Saw the new line up. NYO, as usual, got the names correct but not the order.

The first four dancers, AUSTIN, TREVOR, DAVID, and GINO, all have the greatest looking faces, dicks, chests, nipples, muscles, legs, eyes, and butts (hope I didn't leave any part out)... I don't know why, but watching AUSTIN stroll back and forth on the stage really does it for me. I love the way he turns around in a military type manor. Then, when he comes out for his 2nd number and does it in the nude, well, he's won me over...TREVOR has the perfect V shaped muscular body. He loves to pose and show us his "Mr. Universe" bod. His look is so seductive... Announced as DAVID, the 3rd dancer is a handsome boy next door type who has the sexiest butt, watch it bounce as he moves around the stage, plus, check out his leg muscles, they are perfect...GINO has something special for us to look at on his butt. His perfectly tanned body gave him a heart shape on his tush. This guy also has the best nipples to suck on...

The rest of the line up includes CHRISTIAN, long hair, handsome, muscular dancer who likes to crawl and put his tips in his mouth...LUC, a 21 yo, with killer blue eyes and a slim in shape body...DANIEL, don't know what his nationality is, but has a shaved head and tight muscular body with pop-out succulent nipples and a hot bubble butt.

This week's line-up consists of a group of handsome, well tanned, muscular men who look like they've all just walked out of the gym. Wish they worked out at mine! :9

Luso, I hope to meet you soon. It will be good talking with you in the infamous Apollo lounge.

............... "COOPER" ................

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skanky ladies at the Gaiety

One of the fine women who cruises the Gaiety and gets a discount for privates because of her vagina lives in my building on the east side. Every weekend she is in the elevator with another of her young "nephews" on the way out for brunch. I hope she says hello next time, or perhaps in December she will sing a christmas Carol. I will tell her where she can find a "straight" strip club.

RE: WHO'S WHO AT THE GAIETY

>

>HJX, making those T-shirts sounds like a good idea,

hmm NAMETAGS in the lounge.

I avoid weekends because I dont like the crowds but the trade off is the quality of lounge socializing (and the 72 and up crowd) but on the bright side I get to be that cuts down on competition when sitting ringside since the others are often sleeping!

In any case I usually feel like people are in the lounge to get up close and personal with the dancers..so I usually just play the videogame (I hold the record on a few of the games).

Conversations about the dancers always come out wrong when I get involved in them. "Certainly well endowed isn't he?" "Well...YEAH." I'm thinking this is just my social foible to overcome.

I fared better once at the soda machine where a guy needed change once. ;-)

RE: NEW LINE UP FOR 10-7

Please note that there were women in the theatre on Tuesday night and though they were well behaved (quiet for the most part). I could sense they were there without turning around in my ringside seat. Most dancers broke "stageface" when they looked up and saw the gals and let out an honest grin. My spideysense tingled and I knew what was going on.

AUSTIN has bulked up his upper body a bit. Looks a little topheavy.

>GINO has

>something special for us to look at on his butt. His

>perfectly tanned body gave him a heart shape on his tush.

How did that happen? There are no lines that indicate that he was wearing a thong. Did his asscheeks just clench together like that while tanning, leaving that milky white heart shape? Is this some kind of accident, like when the one dancer had a cooked tannline across his ass?

>DANIEL, don't know what his

>nationality is, but has a shaved head and tight muscular

>body with pop-out succulent nipples and a hot bubble butt.

He wore a deceiving track suit that obscured his body, which made the reveal all the more satisfying. Lovely man. Couldn't hold eye contact for very long. I'll take that as him being overcome by my stunning beauty.:p

Archived