THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cesar in Rio

Axiom2001
This topic is 8039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Aside from the content in Cesar's review this morning-- who else from this board has been with him, and what were your experiences? I've made an appointment to be with him when I am in Rio next week, but from what the reviewer wrote, I am definitely having second and third and fourth thoughts! Please help!

I saw him last month too. Didn't bother with a review because there are so many better ones in Rio to choose from. Stick with the saunas - much better guys, more selection and better price.

Within three (3) days, if everything goes as planned, I will be in Rio. Tonight I shall send "cutie" Cesar an email to cancel our date!

I hope in the future that he will perform accordingly to the delight and desires of the clients who read and write and frequent this board.

Within three (3) days, if everything goes as planned, I will be in Rio. Tonight I shall email Cesar and cancel our impending date! I want a man who performs to the complete satisfaction of his client/s. Perhaps during the months to come if I read super-positive reviews about him, I will definitely reconnect when I return to the "land of the handsome, hung men."

Archived