THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

9-28-02 Review of TONY in LA

Guest 123
This topic is 8045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, I am OCEye the man who sent in the review of Tony. Apparently HooBoy must be ill or has a day off or very busy because I tried several times to get an oversight corrected since late last night, about the review. I am sure it isn't intentional as there are so many Tony's listed under Los Angeles.

Anyway it is like this. The picture you see and the review posted today is of the Tony I hired. He has never been reviewed on this site before but HooBoy accidentally placed his review and picture on another "Tony's" review page.

The Tony I reviewed, also known by Tony Prince is 22, 6'2" 180. The other reviews on that page refer to an older man (by about 10 years) and someone more muscled.

If you live in so. california and are looking for a fun, no drama experience I recommend the Tony I reviewed. Hopefully when HooBoy returns he will be able to correct the situation. For now I guess this is all I can do to help.

Guest Kalifornia

There is a note in the other forum that Hooboy is moving this weekend. SO that is probably why he hasn't seen your email or post.

I too have been with Tony, found him on AOL, and had a great time with the kid. I think I posted that in a different thread here a while ago as I don't write reviews.

Mark -Kalifornia

Archived