THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean Armstrong

Guest woodenteeth4me
This topic is 8043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest woodenteeth4me

Ok, I posted this question under Kalifornia's Sean Armstrong Reviews post, but I think it got lost in all the replies. So I ask again:

If Sean was previously arrested for something, and that is why he was gone for so long, then he most likely has everything taken care of, wouldn't you think? I mean, I don't know how he could have gotten out of jail, and back to Chicago if he had any warrants out. Does anyone know anything about what he was arrested for or how long long he was in?

George

Guest creamygoodness57

LOL, I think it is a damn RIOT that everyone has so much shit to talk about Sean, but when it comes down to facts, no one knows a fucking thing.

Guest Kalifornia

>>LOL, I think it is a damn RIOT that everyone has so much

>>shit to talk about Sean, but when it comes down to facts, no

>>one knows a fucking thing.

>

>And since you seem to know so much, now who would you be,

>Sean or Casey?

>:-)

My guess is Casey, he is the one with a little brain matter. Sean is just empty up there.

I find it amazing how many people have become members to contribute to these two con artists , ummm defense?

Mark -Kalifornia

Guest creamygoodness57

actually, none of the above. i've never been with either of them, nor do i know any facts about their situation. i'm not defending them or ripping on them, i'm just stating a fact. it is mildly hilarious that everyone talks so much shit, but no one knows anything.

>actually, none of the above. i've never been with either of

>them, nor do i know any facts about their situation. i'm

>not defending them or ripping on them, i'm just stating a

>fact. it is mildly hilarious that everyone talks so much

>shit, but no one knows anything.

Well, I wouldn't say no one. I know their real names and the nature of their legal troubles, but of course, it's not posted by them on the internet, so I can't reveal it. I'd have to say this one is probably Casey too. Sean doesn't have that great of an attention span. ;)

Guest paulr312

George, it's not actually possible to find out any facts on here. A lot of people have their own version of what happened with Sean and Casey, but no one really knows for sure, except for them. If you really want to know, ask Sean and Casey. A lot of people here would say that they lie about it, but if you can't get accurate info from the source, you'll never get it anywhere.

Guest paysforit

In Texas, at any rate, it is very, very simple to walk away from a parole or probation situation and remain at free and at large for long periods of time. The state issues a "blue warrant" for the missing offender, but unless that person is stopped by a law enforcement officer and IDENTIFIED, he is not likely to be apprehended. Half the street hustlers in downtown Austin are parole or probation violators with blue warrants. Few carry identification, and if they are stopped or questioned they simply provide a fake name and social security number. It is as simple as that. These kids stay out on the streets for months at a time, and unless they are arrested on a new felony charge, most of them are able to return to parole or probation status within 75 days of being pulled in on a "blue warrant". Many of them will simply return to the street upon release from ISF (intermediate supervision facility for parole offenders). Since Sean A. does not live on the streets of Texas or Chicago (I am assuming), it is unlikely that he runs much risk of being apprehended by the law any time soon.

Having said all of above, I have no knowledge that Sean A. is a fugitive or convicted criminal. I just know that a lot of people don't like him. I don't really understand why. Nobody posting here has really provided any details that would imply that he has ripped off clients or harmed clients. He just got ahead of himself in starting a call service. What's the big deal???

Guest Kalifornia

>

>

>

>Having said all of above, I have no knowledge that Sean A.

>is a fugitive or convicted criminal. I just know that a lot

>of people don't like him. I don't really understand why.

>Nobody posting here has really provided any details that

>would imply that he has ripped off clients or harmed

>clients. He just got ahead of himself in starting a call

>service. What's the big deal???

The big deal, one again, is these cons cost people big money, stole money and a garden variety of other issues. Why don't you see the "truth" as you put it, simple you ass, this is a moderated board and it protects people's privacy. You haven't figured that out as yet?

Mark -Kalifornia

Guest paysforit

Kalifornia or whatever your name is- This may be a moderated board, but I have certainly read many postings here that provide ample detail about rip-off artists and cons. There was nothing, absolutlely nothing, in my previous post to warrant being called an "ass". I was simply trying to explain to you exactly how it might be possible for somebody wanted by the law in Texas to remain at large in the community. You overestimate the prowess of local law enforcement with regard to such matters.

I think Sean and Casey are probably far more likeable individuals than you are. Certainly they have better on-line manners.

Guest Kalifornia

LOL @ you, you robot. I never said anything regarding someone being able to slip pass the "law" or even cared. I work as a peace officer and know how the system is.

I was stating that I for one, and possibly others, tried to place in detail all the negative things that were done to me and also detail the legal situation, but the post never made itpass the moderators. It is ok to speak in general terms not specifics and I have since stuck with that rule. I am guessing others are as well.

Mark -Kalifornia

Guest paysforit

KaliKOP or whatever your name is- You are right. Somebody else posted on this thread with regards to the issue of warrants and illegal flight. My mistake. Maybe you should issue a warrant for MY arrrest. The fact remains that you have bad manners. Maybe being in law enforcement makes you feel that you have the right to hurl abuse at others, but, sweetheart, you don't. FYI, I never managed to hook up with S and C before their original move to Chicago, but I did exchange both e-mail and phone calls with them in an effort to try to arrange a meet here in Austin. It never came to pass, but I found my cintacts with them to be both pleasant and professional, which is certainly more than I can say about this nonsense transpiring between you and me. Go ahead and blow some more steam my way, but this will be my last word on the subject.

Guest creamygoodness57

I would say that Sean was in for somewhere around a year. Does anyone object to that? I believe that's how long they were gone. I understand what you are saying, Paysforit, but if he was in prison for that long, I don't believe it would be a violation of parole for him to move to Chicago.

Guest woodenteeth4me

LOL yes, a lot of people ask me about that. I had all my teeth knocked out in a motorcycle accident and I got dentures, my girlfriend at the time called them my wooden teeth for some reason. Since my name is George, it's also an odd kind of coincidence. But my girlfriend started calling me Woody, and the name stuck, and now I tell everyone that I have wooden teeth. It's a bit strange, but it amuses me to no end. :)

Archived