THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hottie Ian Downe in Chicago?

luvtwink
This topic is 7902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nope. Doesn't look as good as his pics; some of them can't be real because his wienie is really pretty teeny. Will kiss to get you heated up and then, once he collects the cash, will tell you he doesn't do that. Won't suck. Is terrified of cum. He does like getting fucked. Save your scheckels--unless you get off plugging a hole.

• 5 months later...

I tried to submit a review because this dud was such a dud but it was rejected because my appointment was too long ago, last April. So I'll post it here....

Ian and I chatted a fair bit online and, back then, he claimed to be from Minnesota and in Chicago a lot for photo shoots. He stayed at one of these suburban longer-term residence motels. The pics he sent me, it turned out, were more flattering of him than the real thing. He was in decent shape but hardly the six-packer of the pics I got. The pics of his dick had him looking huge but he was barely 6", if that at all. He said he kissed and did it all....and even talked about barebacking if that's what I wanted.

Well, he kissed until he got his fee from me, after which he said he was surprised he kissed me at all because he had a bf. Then, he would

barely suck and had a real phobia of my dick even touching his body

uncondomed. Now, he did want the get fucked and even begged for

it....but by that time I was in no mood after all his restrictions.

The clincher was his kissing til he got the $200! Ian Downe was a very unpleasant experience after the fake pics and phony chat.

Archived