THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Matt #8 in today's review section

Guest Kenny021
This topic is 8065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kenny021

Read today's review of Matt #8 from New York / Montreal. Does it seem odd to you that the review is written by someone who obviously writes in the same manner as the previous reviews of Matt...meaning they write with a french accent. All three reviews gush about Matt and interestingly state that they met him in a Strip Club (Gaiety is only mentioned in one review). The reviewer even goes so far as to say that he obtained Matt's tel number from the Strip Club. Yea, since when does Denise give out dancer's tel numbers.

This is not so much an earth shattering revelation as it is to bring it to the attention of anyone who is thinking of hiring this guy based on his glowing reviews.

There is obviously some confusion about the review of Matt today. The picture posted is of Matt from Montreal, but the review can not be about him. Matt has not been in New York since February, and there are some other characteristics of the review that don't match with Matt.

I know Matt, and I spent some quality time with him last weekend in Montreal. He works on weekends at Campus, but has not been to the Gaiety or to New York in seven or eight months.

I think that there is a confusion about someone with the same name, rather than an attempt to write a false review about Matt. Matt (from that picture) doesn't need fake reviews.

Archived