THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone been with Giovanni at Chicago's Madrigal's?

tedbear
This topic is 8068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just paid a rare visit to Madrigal's, Chicago's best strip club, IMHO. There was a lot of hot performers there tonight, mostly from Brazil, I think. I heard Giovanni is half Itallian and half Brazilian.

He was a great dancer, showed a wonderful personality both on and off the stage and had a killer body, huge dick }}> and looked like a more masculine version of Brad Pitt (but with long blond hair, normally not my thing).

Has anyone had a private with him? He seems too good to be true!

Guest paulr312

RE: Anyone been with Giovanni at Madrigal's?

That name Giovanni sounded familiar, and when I read your post I realized why. I say him perform at Different Strokes a few weeks ago and my friend and I both agreed that he looked like Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall (the long hair). He told me that he generally doesn't do privates, just dancing, but he did take me in the back and fondle me excessively as a sort of consolation prize. I'm betting that for a slightly higher than average sum of money he would do whatever you wanted him to do. It would just be adding the gratuity onto the bill instead of tipping him at the end. Incidentally, I didn't end up trying to obtain any time with him, a friend at the bar told me that he's actually straight, and for some reason I find that a turn off.

Archived