THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GAIETY, CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION

Cooper
This topic is 8064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>hey cooper looks like ol thunderbuns ensure was warm

>today,or his depends are leaking again..........phewwwwwwwww

>LOL heee heeee.hey but he might be right on one thing

>.....he justifies calling this women (denise) a "lezbo"

>because someone in a prior thread called her one;so using

>that logic.i guess he agrees he's an idiot.because in a

>prior thread i called him one.......jesus what a dweeb this

>guy is

******REGARDING THE ABOVE MESSAGE:******

TAYLOR, you are wise beyond your years...I know I've said this before, but sometimes I wonder who the real children are around here. Thanks for enlightening this board with your keen insight...You don't realize (or perhaps you do) how privileged you are knowing that T-buns has afforded you the courtesy of not replying to any of your messages. Oh! to have such luck! :p

"Cooper"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree with the suggestion of not bothering voicing the issue of the women to the dancers. I really don't believe they honestly care and many of them of course like the women coming around. After all, there are many guys who come to just watch the show and won't pay them for private shows. Most of the dancers except for a rare few will not bother you if you are just there as an observer. In my experiences, a dancer once in awhile will get a little confrontational with a customer who is not a buyer, but I have noticed those dancers never last. I feel the demise of the place is already near with the changes that have been mentioned. If it becomes so hetero that more and more women start coming, it will turn into a straight place. It's that simple. When it does, Denise will lose money and probably close down. You will all be surprised to learn as I did recently that Denise does not own the building. She simply rents out that space while the rest of the building continues to deteroriate. If or rather when the city decides to bulldoze, she will be forced to go elsewhere or "retire". I predict she will choose the latter when that happens.

GREAT STUFF! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

>guys. The next change was the arrival of the Canadians.

>Until a few years ago, the dancers represented a more

>diverse mix of backgrounds and experience, with some

>professional types who worked the national strip club

>circuit, but also with real students and "mid-Jersey" guys

>who seemed very grateful and happy to have stepped out of

>the world of malls and parking lots into the big city. I

>have had dozens of wonderful conversations (and sometimes

>more) with those kids. I find the conversations at the

>Gaiety now have become much more narrowly focused on

>commerce, and it is a less interesting place for that

>change.

Though tha Canadians can be "fun" I enjoy real rough and gruff men. The "jersey man" scene you described sounds like it was FUN.

.One other concern. The most cursory glance at the building

>the Gaiety shares with the Howard Jonhson's reveals it to be

>one of the oldest and most decrepit in the neighborhood.

>Does anyone know who owns the building is it Denise?), and

>what long terms plans there are for that piece of property?

>My advice is to enjoy the Gaiety while it is there, because

>as things in NYC go, it has had a long, long run, and who

>knows what factors might contribute to its demise.

I do know last weekend there were 2 men in the lounge SERIOUSLY discussing about buying the Gaiety if it ever goes up for sale. All I do know is that you are right in that enjoy it while it lasts. Though Bloomberg appears to be a man who wants EVERYONE to have their own fun nothing lasts for ever. If Denises decides she is tired she will sell and get whatever price she asks. That is prime real estate and I feel she would not be to upset if the "Gaiety" closed and the building was turned into something else.

V D N

HELLO COOPER!!!

>WOW!!! Nice message VDN. I'm impressed. I knew you could do

Thank you.

>it, thanks. You have contributed much to our discussion and

>have given us some ideas that are easy to carry out. But

>more important, you spoke from your heart and I know it

>wasn't easy. You've come along way since that first walk to

>the "Comfort Inn". I know your words will help others who

>are thinking about a private but unwilling to make the first

>move.

Well, I do know that there are people who, emotionally, can just do the "skin trade" and walk away. Others, like myself, feel something is left behind emotionally. It has gotton better for me as I go in knowing, AND REMINDING MYSELF, what it really is.

>I was at the Gaiety tonight. The show was great! No

>problems, and as usual, everyone seemed to be enjoying

>themselves.

Cool. It should all be about fun. After this week I respect more than ever what those boys do. This week was the return to work and I need a release this weekend. They are entertainers and they provide a service to us all - an escape from the stress of the real world.

>Yes VDN, my "private" was also great! We have to keep in

>touch.

GLAD your private was great!

PEACE - v d n

>taylor, you are sounding so nineteen years old!

well i am 20 but i'll accept 19.now if you can get your buddy thunderbun to stop doing something far more offensive than me acting my age.you will have accomplished something,and some of those things are .....his cruel,childish derision of any and everything he either doesn't agree with or understand (which seems to be most things)his disqusting and hyprocritical behavior.his refusal to engage in rational debate etc:,etc:.i accept my youth.i revel in my youth,and sometimes i even use it as an excuse for my actions and my behavior. and using your quote "taylor, you are sounding so nineteen years old".sounds like you are agreeing that sometimes those of us that are a little younger seem a bit confrontational.maybe. but what is thunderbuns reason or excuse for his meanspirted and hateful speech.maybe he is a sad and lonley person and if he is i'm sorry for him.but it's not my fault or the fault of anyone on this board i have been dumped on a number of times on this board (hell i had a damn moderator suggest i should have my neck broken because he didn't like what he thought i said)and that is far worse than anything i have said to the thunderbunner.but so what, hell all this is is a bunch of blips on a screen.in real life none of this shit means anything,passing entertainment yes, but nothing of substance.anyway badda bing badda bang...........

>I am puzzled as to why you spent so much defending Ms

>Denise, unless of course, she happens to be your

>mother....... Now there's a thought. That would explain

>almost everything about you personality!

>

>Thunderbuns

T-buns...Since you seem to be "puzzled" by defending a person's reputation, just who might your "mother" be????? YES! Dominick Dunne...That would certainly "explain your personality"... Have a nice day :-(

Guest Thunderbuns

>T-buns...Since you seem to be "puzzled" by defending a

>person's reputation, just who might your "mother" be?????

>YES! Dominick Dunne...That would certainly "explain your

>personality

Thanks for showing us how "anatomically challenged" you are. You probably were so imersed in your remedial reading courses that you missed Sex Education 101.

And anyone who would even think of comparing The Lezbo Under Glass, who is nothing but a rude money grabbing sleaze, with a man like Dunne, who is highly articulate, intelligent and educated, not to mention miles above the lezzie in both social standing and financial security, is a person who grasps at straws to make his point. And fails miserably!

Now YOU have a good day too, y'hear?

Thunderbuns

>>T-buns...Since you seem to be "puzzled" by defending a

>>person's reputation, just who might your "mother" be?????

>>YES! Dominick Dunne...That would certainly "explain your

>>personality

>

>Thanks for showing us how "anatomically challenged" you are.

>You probably were so imersed in your remedial reading

>courses that you missed Sex Education 101.

>

>And anyone who would even think of comparing The Lezbo Under

>Glass, who is nothing but a rude money grabbing sleaze, with

>a man like Dunne, who is highly articulate, intelligent and

>educated, not to mention miles above the lezzie in both

>social standing and financial security, is a person who

>grasps at straws to make his point. And fails miserably!

>

>Now YOU have a good day too, y'hear?

>

>Thunderbuns

Oh, T-buns,

How "sweet" of you to save your last post for me. I guess I've proven my point, Dominick Dunn is really your mother! Unfortunately, like so many other posts on this board, you JUST DON'T GET IT....By the way, I'll let Denise know that you are on your way. You said you'll be in NYC on the 20th? Sounds like a good day to have "ladies night" at the Gaiety.

WARNING NYC GUYS===T-BUNS IS COMING!

Have a safe trip!

""""COOPER"""" :p

PS. By the way T-buns, get it straight, you called her "THE OLD LEZBO UNDER GLASS", don't forget the "OLD" part.

>>>T-buns...Since you seem to be "puzzled" by defending a

>WARNING NYC GUYS===T-BUNS IS COMING!

>Have a safe trip!

> """"COOPER"""" :p

whoa cooper thunderbutt the dweeb is coming to the states......it seems like the border guards are lacking in their responsibilties;i thought we had laws against undesirable aliens entering the country.or maybe canada is bribing the border guards to let his whining ass in so they won't have to deal with him over there.oh well guess he can't get laid over there so now he's gonna come begging over here..........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor thing

You don't realize (or perhaps you do)

>how privileged you are knowing that T-buns has afforded you

>the courtesy of not replying to any of your messages. Oh! to

>have such luck! :p

>

>"Cooper"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++OMG thunderbutt is ignoring me aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh no how can i go on ..hmmmmmmmmmm wait a minute i don't care if that fool responds to anything i say..............hell we know he's reading it heeeee heee ROFLMFAO (:>)

Tonight I liked Antonio, TIno and Gino. Do you see a trend there?

Well, Ben-o is cute too.

Gino came in with his luggage about 8:40, just in time to dance and he has certainly got this job down pat!:9

His even more stunning and gorgeous friend, whom I will refer to as Stud-o, did not dance and it was a major disappointment as he looks so promising. Denise had to come out of the box to show him the backroom.:7

>Tonight I liked Antonio, TIno and Gino. Do you see a trend

>there?

>Well, Ben-o is cute too.

>Gino came in with his luggage about 8:40, just in time to

>dance and he has certainly got this job down pat!:9

Lucky,

I also was at the Gaiety tonight. Ditto on Gino, he hates that name and said to call him Adrian. Unfortunately, he left the lounge so quickly I couldn't even say "hi". However, on my way to a private, I saw him sitting in a car. We talked a bit, found him to be a real nice guy, AND, if I wasn't already with a dancer, I would have been with him. He took my #, but said he was only dancing this weekend. I like his look and he moves so well on stage.

As for the audience at the 6:15 and 9:15 shows, no problems. The few ladies there kept to themselves. I still haven't experienced any problems with the gals.

Also, found Denise to be in a very friendly mood, she even introduced me to her sister. That's the other lady in the booth.

"Cooper"

>Did you find out who the super hot guy was that came in with

>him(Gino)? How was the private? :7

Hey Lucky,

Just heard from "Gino" aka Adian. Said he'll be dancing at the Gaiety all week.

I'll get the info on his friend and pass it on.

My private was :p :P :p :P happy faces gooooood...What about you? Did you go for one?

"Cooper"

Well, i wanted a private...room, that is, but the hospital made me share a room. No, he was not cute! The doctors sure were. Here they are thinking I am having a heart attack and they send FOUR hot docs to see me. I had to close my eyes when one was bending over me just so I would not drool on his stethoscope! The last doc was heaven-picked just to make me want to live: Think Jayson Rylee in a white coat!

Archived