THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jayson on Rentboy NY

cuteathlet
This topic is 8071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys... any experiences, insights or comments about Jayson on Rentboy NY? Pic posted there is hot... hard, ripped, lean muscle... it's an ad for White Party... here's his descriptions:

"Jayson 24, 5'9",185 lb, Hot beefy guy, young but fully experienced. Blond hair, green eyes. Big and thick 7 1/2". Bottom Versatile. Safe sex only. out only"

PS. I was just looking at pics of Darren/Trevor(rentboy)/Markus(rentboy & NY-exotics). The pics look similar to Jayson. Does anyone else see similarities and think it may be a Darren alias? The stats are different, but close enough... and the Trevor listing on Rentboy just recently disappeared, as this new one is up... pics can still be seen at the NY exotics site... look in particular at the jock strap pics of Markus... the chest; the pelvis and abs; the definition near the elbows; the legs. I know the tatoo seems different, but pics can be reversed and air brushed. It may be that these two guys just have similar physiques... what do you think?

I thought of that as well, Johnny. However, if Darren is continuing to change aliases (how many do peope say he has he had the last year? three of four?) then he must realize people are figuring out who he is. Maybe by saying bottom/versatile he's trying to create a different looking ad. After all, the reviews of him on this site note that he does claim to be versatile on the phone... and if he can get people to call him and then make a "no contact" rule on the phone (another thing his reviews suggest), then what difference does it make if his ads (or those of Trevor or Maverick or Markus, etc.) say he's a top, bottom or versatile? the only thing that makes me question if it's Darren is the area code... I believe it's a Jersey cell phone number...

Anyway, the pic of Jayson is awesome... and I'd love someone to put my suspicions to rest, if thet know it's not him. Or if anyone can confirm Johnny's suspicion that Maverick is in fact Darren.

Archived