THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Venezuelan Matt

Guest twocanbethree
This topic is 8083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest twocanbethree

Hi guys. There is no recorded review of Matt on Rentboy. He is Venezuelan, 21 yo, 5'10, 175 lbs. He writes that he is versatile. I am trying to find out if he restricts himself to massage and what kind of experience that anyone has had with him. Thanks a lot.

Guest bluboy

I think he may have already left NYC and has just not taken down the ad. However, my own response is that he is a beautiful man although very uncomfortable. Great body and piece but tentative kisser and when he came he felt so disgusted with himself he ran out the door barely remembering to ask for the payment. For some this whole scene may in fact be a real turn on. For me it was only ok but I might do it again. I do not know what you look like but if you are at all older or overweight or a really big guy I suspect you will not have a good time at all. blu

Archived