THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Seen Max Grand lately?

Guest frequentflyer
This topic is 8087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest frequentflyer

I used to see Max on his occasional NYC visits pretty regularly. I have not seen him advertise lately anywhere and his old number no longer works. I've seen his new site (maxgrand.net) but my e-mail went unanswered and the number on the site seems to be wrong. (There's a "members" section of the site that I haven't joined that may have more info, I guess.) Has anyone heard of/seen/been with Mr. Grand lately? Any tips on how to contact him? Thanks.

I'm not sure if I should post this but I have had a recurring bizarre/twisted dream involving my late grandmother and Max Grand. In my dream, she's in her bed in the nursing home (with her teeth on the night stand) and Max is squatting over her face while she rims him. I'm horrified and say, "Nana, what are you doing?!" She stops, looks at me, says, "So I like to rim Max Grand's ass. So sue me" and goes back to work. Max, who has a look of sheer ecstacy on his face, ignores me. Is this normal? What does it mean? (On second thought, if anyone knows, please don't tell me). :p

Guest twocanbethree

Ohmigod, Rick M! I had the same dream but it involved my grandfather, Nana Mouskouri, and the Macy's Parade. Coincidence? I think not!

Guest gentle guy

Max

So, in an attempt to return the thread to its original topic :p

Anyone have any more info about Max Grand, or even Max Grande? }>

Archived