THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Makael=Jason Biggs=Andrew on Rentboy

Candyman
This topic is 8089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anybody know what's up. I did a private with Makael when he danced at the Gaiety and thought that he did one of the best privates there. I knew he was doing a lot of traveling. Next I see him as Jason Biggs advertising in Rentboy and now he is using Andrew to advertise. I want to meet him again but am concerned with all the name changes. Has anybody been with him lately? Thanks

I have been with Mikael many times ..He always delivers...He is on Rentboy under TOMMY...as well as Jason and Andrew...As of last June..He was working out of Stella's ...and had a suite at the Best Western President on 48th...I'll be in NY next week & was planning on calling him...A great looker and body with a personality to match.....Look for him in Stella's .He was always there on weeknites...

Guest Bitchboy

I feel pretty certain that Andrew is Mikael. The face looks the same, and his body is always evolving. The visible part of his face cinches it for me.

Archived