THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Zack Matteo

Guest ues123
This topic is 8074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ues123

Has anyone been with this guy? Based in LA, but travels all over (including NYC). Pics look hot!!! Can't find any reviews though.

>Has anyone been with this guy? Based in LA, but travels all

>over (including NYC). Pics look hot!!! Can't find any

>reviews though.

i have been with zack in nyc twice while he was appearing at the gaiety. found him accomodating to my likings, though i would't describe him as particularly interative. very pleasant, and not a ripoff artist, as some of my experiences with some gaiety dancers have been, who always are in too much of a hurry. there is a very nice article with pics of zack in the june issue of blue, a large magazine out of australia.

>i have been with zack in nyc twice while he was appearing at

>the gaiety. found him accomodating to my likings, though i

>would't describe him as particularly interative. very

>pleasant, and not a ripoff artist

I'd agree with "shy" here. I was with him almost exactly one year ago in LA. While in his pics he looks more cut - he appeared more husky (like a rugby player) in person. His dick was true to his pics, but he wasn't at all what I would call passionate. In fact, he seemed downright bushed when he met me (around 9pm it was). Maybe he's really busy and tries to get too much into a day.

Anyway - not overly disappointing, but nothing to write home about either. Maybe that's why he lacks reviews. I'd give him a "B" grade.

This guy has always been high on my to do list. Not sure why you are having trouble finding his reviews. He has four posted in the Los Angeles section. One is by our resident aggressive bottom party-boy…Traveller. He’s a highly reliable reviewer with excellent taste in men. (As long as you like your men tall, dark and big dicked!) He has confirmed on a couple of occasions that he had a good time with Zack.

One of the more interesting dancers to grace the Gaiety stage. Think Tywla Tharp with a touch of Mark Morris. Definitely danced to the beat of a different drummer. I found him to be very interactive and lots of fun. Wish he'd come back.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that Zack's pictures look incredibly hot and I also have been very keen to see him. But I am getting a few mixed messages here and also wonder about the lack of reviews.

So, guys, does anyone out there have any recent experiences with Zack that they can share with us?

Archived