THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Butch NYC/Boston/Philly Tops

Guest OralBtm4Top
This topic is 8107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OralBtm4Top

I've had the pleasure of reading and taking the advise of many of you wise gentlemen for two years now and I call upon you again for suggestions. I'm a goodlooking, 40 yr.old bottom guy living in Boston. I've just discovered the joys of being a bottom and have had mediocre luck at finding the right butch top guy. What I'm looking for is a butch, passionate, top guy with 8-9 inches in his pants that loves to be serviced and fuck an inexperienced, tight hole. Can you help me with a thought on such a man in either Boston, NYC, Philly, DC, and anywhere in the Northeast? Thanks.

Guest jrpSCORP

JAKE (Boston) He is muscled EVERYWHERE and what a nice guy !!!!!!! I can't wait until he's back in Philly for a visit.

I seem to have developed this reputation for knowing how to be a really good bottom, and I got all my training from the best top I've ever had: my partner Derek Ross (NYC). He is totally not the type to market or promote himself (I love that quiet, confident macho type...yum) so he's often referred to as my "well-kept secret." I don't mind sharing him tho. Oh, and it's a nice 8. :9

Archived