THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HOT YOUNG TOPS IN NYC

Guest SF1507
This topic is 8106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SF1507

Guys --

I'm going to be in NYC this weekend -- celebrating my birthday. I'm looking for a hot young (20-26) top who is somewhat agressive, passionate, and potentially able to carry out good simple role play. I like my guys in good shape but not muscle-bound...smooth or light hair...and definitely into kissing and being romantic at times. I'm in to cuddling, making out, lots of oral and mutual j/o, rimmng, and of course, getting topped.

There are loads of reviews on M4M and I've looked them over...bit PLEASE help me narrow them down!

Thanks.

:-)

Guest brianbb069

It's sad that excellent-top retired; he seemed to have the total package. Who will rise to the challenge in replacing him?

>It's sad that excellent-top retired; he seemed to have the

>total package. Who will rise to the challenge in replacing

>him?

I didn't realize he retired. Seems I saw his ad on Rentboy just last week. Anyway - if he did, no big loss in my opinion. I was with him once and although his body was excellent - his ego was even greater. He would have been truly excellent if he had acted more like a human and less like he believed he was a god. Maybe he did in the beginning.

Archived