THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NEWS from Brazil - BRUNO GAUCHO coming to US

Guest Brazil Nut
This topic is 8105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Brazil Nut

Bruno Gaucho tells me that he is planning to be in the US in October, in Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago and New York. :9

Get ready guys, he is not to be missed! :9 :9 :9

email him at intenso-prazer@bol.com to find out more.

Guest Brazil Nut

Page 3, but don't miss the nudes near the bottom of page 2. And the rest of p1 and p2 aren't anything to skip either. :9

The site is in Portuguese, but you will understand the pics OK without any translation. }>

Also Bruno says that he is preparing a site in English :) but it will take a week or so. Watch this space for the URL }> }> }>

Guest alanm

Has anyone e-mailed Bruno and received a response? From the response to this thread he is going to be one busy Brazilian during his time in the states.

Hi,

E-mailed Bruno earlier in the week and got response. Said information on travel schedule will be posted soon and he is preparing an English language website. Said information on travel schedule in October will be found on this website and his website. Hope I can see him. Sure many other guys feel same way.

RE: NEWS from Brazil - BRUNO GAUCHO coming

When I first encountered Mr. Bruno GAUCHO, I had, at that time, vowed to see him in Brazil when I venture there in October of this year (at the ardent suggestion of Ernani). Well, it looks as if I might NOT have the opportunity in which to do so, so I shall just have to crawl into a corner and weep until my heart is pacified.

I personally hope he comes to the States at a later date, for I too want to enjoy this man of titillation; I am getting aroused just thinking about this lovely man!

Archived