THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on Lucas from New Zealand?

Guest CZ
This topic is 8103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I recall, this guy was discussed here sometime during the last year, but no matter how I enter the keywords, the search engine comes up with nothing. (Right now, I can't remember if the word on him was good, bad, or mixed.)

He seems to be back in New York on another visit, running a masseur ad (with a great pic) in the Voice. Does anyone have any first-hand info to report--or even a memory of what others had to say about him last time around?

• 2 weeks later...

MORE FLAGS, and New Zealand, my arse. There is no way this guy is from there. No accent and does not have the kiwi look at all.

Word from an email friend is he is from Toronto, the birth place of those other hustlers, Trevor/Darren of 15 min fame, Kirk/David, etc and he attended Remington High where he leant his craft(y). Performed under the name of Franco, (how very down under!), and was released from his engagements at both The Gaiety on Broadway and way Off Off Broadway at Remingtons.

Resist the temption! It builts character.

Archived