THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gaiety- July 19

Lucky
This topic is 8114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The show at the Gaiety last night was more fun than usual. The dancers all seemeed to be in a great mood and having fun. There were several very hot guys with big dicks, and the boners were better than ever.

As usual, there is a group of men who claim seats in the first row and leave them empty for long periods of time. Several times a guy would want to use one of these seats, but was quickly told it was "taken." Of course, it stayed empty.

So if you have nothing to do tonight, grab a seat and some pretzels and see a fine show. My favorites were Kenneth, Jay, Ben, Eric and Vinnie. The twelve year old is cute too. (Well, he looks pretty darn young.):9

I saw the show tonight-Saturday-and agree it was one of the better ones. Be interesting to see if NYO agrees. I wish they would post the names of the dancers as I understand the announcer maybe half the time. Anyway there were at least 4 of them tonight that were hot hot hot, and the crowd was more appreciative than normal too I thought. That being said, I didn't recognize a lot of the crowd. I'm not a regular, but get there 6 or 7 times a year and there are some that I am beginning to recognize. Wonder which one is NYO

UH OH!! Which one is me? Who cares, you're there to watch the boys, not me.

As for the show, I too thought it was a good one, very entertaining. Glad you guys are posting your thoughts, it's always fun to compare notes.

In Lucky's listing, I think he may have meant Vito when he said Vinnie. Vinnie was not in the lineup this weekend.

I'll save my comments for my review, so someone will read it this time around :p

Would someone explain to me what the big deal is about this place? I just don't understand what fun or how exciting a strip show can be when you can't touch AT ALL. There are so many other hot strip shows in San Francisco and New Orleans that totally get one into a sweat. Plus the guys at Gaiety can't even jack themselves off, they have to go back stage to get hard and then come out again. What a bore!

I heard this place used to be really hot some years back. So sad.

Nyo

Your review is always on my read list and I do miss them when you take the week off, but completely understand the reasons to do so. This week there seemed like a lot more ethnicity than usual, and maybe more diversity, and the audience seemed more receptive than usual to the not WASP appearing, although Prestons reception was still below par for the muscles and equipment. Of course the dicks seemed particularly big and hard which certainly didn't hurt. I always watch the show, but there are those lulls between performers when one looks around to see who's in the audience. Keep up the good work.

Archived