THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Update on my Quest for Remington's Sunny

Guest shyboy
This topic is 8124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest shyboy

I posted several months ago about how new I am to all this...hence Shyboy. I had seen Sunny at Remington's the first time I went there a few months ago. Anyhow he made me go coocoo. After several months of saving and gathering the courage, I went back to Toronto and Remington's this past weekend. I was there Thursday. At first I was so scared that he might not even be there anymore. Then he showed up as beautiful as before. OK, I am a little biased, but he looked even better. I was so happy. Could I muster enough courage to talk to him? I feared I would pass out like a little school girl. I kept procrastinating and I think I blew my chance.

The whole night he was with this short Asian guy, who didn't look too bad himself. I kept waiting for the right moment and he kept with that guy. I was so disappointed at myself. That guy tipped him really well on stage. I figured sugar daddy even though he looked pretty young himself.

So I gave up. I decided to talk to the other dancers. I could not help but ask them about Sunny. I felt bad doing so. To my surprise several of them told me that guy that was with Sunny was like his boyfriend from the States. They have some kind of love relationship and he was there like once a month. They loved to see him and Sunny get jealous at each other while he's in town. So much info that you can get from these guys. Was anyone else there to see my heart get broken? Is it common for these types of relationships?

I knew I had blown it now. Ohh well...there are many other fish out in the sea. That damn bastard even left early with Sunny. He did the same Friday. My last night, on Saturday, the bartender told me Sunny was scheduled but took if off to be with his boyfriend. He's so lucky. Maybe someday I could have that too. But I will be strong. There are plenty of beautiful guys out there. Thanks for listening to this naive and foolish boy. :( : )

Archived