THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JEFF in NYC

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info or experiences with this muscular ripped smooth body who advertises on Rentboy? Quite a new ad, but no reviews. The body is so perfect it might be a reincarnation of the infamous Darren (aka Trevor, aka Marcus and evil brother of evil Kirk who is now advertising as David or something innocent like that) but that is just mere speculation on my part. Anyway, I am off to NYC soon, and I am wondering if this Jeff guy is for real and worth it.

It's the same photo as one used by the guy reviewed here under the name Angel. His reviews weren't too bad, but he doubles condoms for fucking (a tad over-reactive for my taste that kinda could kill the moment) and I don't think would be too interactive. When I talked with him over the phone when he was Angel, I decided not to go any further. More importantly, changing names is always a killer in my book. Hope this helps.

Later.

If he is Angel, that is a shaved head black guy that I too have seen (and reviewed myself), then he has put on more muscle and definition. Used to have a pix on his knees. Is this the same guy. If so, he used to go by 2 or more names back 2 years ago, but I found him to be friendly and excellent.

Archived