THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kristian in Houston

Guest chubsksesc
This topic is 8123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chubsksesc

I thought I had seen it all, I told myself, his other Pic was the perfect "10" Then he posted his new Pic. I think I'm strung out. Where can I sign up for "Kristian Fans annonimous????" You are a true gift from God. I will be arranging a meeting soon with this man.

It appears that we are in the same camp! I, too, will be making a date with this fabulous man before year's end!

(A couple of months ago-- I communicated with Kristian via email on three occasions but decided to journey to Houston when the weather is more conducive for breathing!)

Check out my review of him. I saw him when he was a guest at Premier in Philadelphia.

This guy has it all. Looks, body, huge cock and totally verstaile. And he's a nice guy. You won't regret hiring him - unless you regret not hiring him for a long enough period of time.

He is an excellent top and and an awesome bottom. He really is super hung and a sweet man.

Kristian is the perfect man-beautiful body-mind and soul. My only problem after seeing him when he was at Premier in Philly is that I could not book another appointment with him before he left. Now I am trying to get him to come back to the east coast for a visit. Maybe if everbody lets him know how bad we need him here he will return.:-)

Candyman, you'll have to wait till after July 28th, I will be visiting him on the 27/28. Haven't even meet the man yet but thru his emails it seems I have known him forever, such a nice and outgoing gentleman. No wonder all his clients write such great things about him. Will write a review after but what else is there to say that hasn't been said. He told me a while back that he was a little burned out on traveling so much but was going to start up again in Sept. Good luck getting him up there.:+

Archived