THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hotel calls with STOCK boys

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 8126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey, guys...

I'm headed up to Montreal to check out the new STOCK; a lot's been written about it on these message boards, and I can't wait.

I've never asked a stripper back to my hotel before, but this time I might...any recommendations? I'd like a guy who's participatory, more than just straight trade. And who can--at the very least--fake a good time! And what about cost?

I'd also appreciate any word on private calls with the guys at Campus. In the afternoon I love Charlie and Dan, but I've never tried to get them to follow me home...any word? :)

Thanks!

Guest Kenny021

The best way to find out if the dancers,either at Stock or Campus, do privates at your hotel room is to get a private dance at the club. If you like how they relate to you or you to them, when you finish, ask them if indeed they will do privates in your hotel. If they say yes, ask how much and what they will and won't do. I'm not sure what the average cost is but I suspect it's between $150 to $200 canadien.

If a very busy weekend such as Gay Pride, prices go up. Also on such busy weekends, it's sometimes difficult to actually get to the dancer that you like as they are kept very busy in the back room. Slow days are your best bet if you can do it.

I agree with Kenny. Do some lap dance "test drives" and see if you click with a dancer. Not all dancers will do "privates" in your hotel, but most will. (I don't believe that Dan does privates, many have asked, but are always turned down.) Some dancers don't do "privates" when they are new, but only after they bcome more comfortable with the scene, or if they are comfortable with a certain customer.

Of course you need to discuss what you expect of the dancer while doing the lap dance. Many dancers are straigt and have limits. Many say that they are straight, but they don't have limits! It is possible for a dancer to give a great lap dance, but to be dissapointing in the "private".

Most dancers will go for about $200 Canadian (about $130 US - such a bargain), but dancers who have worked at the Gaity in New York sometimes expect U.S. rates from U.S. customers. They will usually ask for $300 Canadian (which is close to the $200 US they get in New York). While I understand their logic, my logic is that while I am in Canada, the rate is $200 Canadian. Oddly enough, you would think that if a dancer has worked at the Gaiety in NYC (which is all about "privates", that he would do privates in Montreal, but that is not always true. Some dancers will do privates when they are away in NYC, but not on thier home turf. If you know a dancer from New York though, probably he will go with you in Montreal.

I have had some incredible experiences with many dancers from Stock and Campus (and of course a few disappointments). I say go for it. The beauty of the Canadian strip clibs is that you can see what you are getting ahead of time, you can test dirve in a lap dance, and you can sit and chat with a dancer before you make an offer, to see if you click. I guess that is why I spend so many weekends in Montreal.

I agree with the two previous posts. Have a private dance at the bar with the guy and see how well you get along and what is allowed. Then if you are interested, ask if he does privates. (Two of the guys last weekend asked me first if I was interested.) Most dancers will ask $200, but when I responded with an offer of $150, almost all accepted without problem. It partly depends on what you want. Be sure and be totally open about what you are looking for; the dancer appreciates it and it saves disappointment later. Especially - if you are happy with kissing, cuddling, and reciprocal oral (but not anal), you should never have to pay more than $150. If you want anal, to give or to receive, you may need to pay $200. Pay more only if you absolutely must have a particular guy. There are so many good guys around who are available and pleasant, in general that will not be necessary. Be sure that he agrees to mutual on everything unless you are OK with body worship only. And this weekend will have added pressure because of gay pride, so prices may go somewhat higher. Negotiation is always appropriate; the guys are interested in earning money and there is not a set price.

Guest Bluedawg

Hey, guys. Thanks for all the great feedback. To those helpful gents who answered, I guess I have two more questions. First, any helpful recommendations? And secondly, did the guys go back to your hotel during working hours? Or did you schedule sessions for the following day, before their clubs opened? Thanks!

Guest Kenny021

I found mine at Campus on a Saturday afternoon. Talked about a private at my hotel and he agreed to it the following afternoon (Sunday). He called me at an agreed upon time and at that time, we scheduled a 4pm appointment. He was not working that day. I personally feel that if you can get them on a day off, they are much fresher as opposed to someone who has been "working" the bar and doing dozens of lap dances all night.

Bluedawg;

Yes to both of your questions. I have had dancers leave the club with me right when we negotiate. If it is a slow night, they are usually happy to get out of the club and relax with a "sure thing". Sometimes they ask you to wait until later in the evening, say 1 AM or 2 AM. That way they can maximize thier club earnings, and get a private show.

I agree with Kenny though, if you can schedule someone for the next day, when they are not working at the club, they are more likely to be fresher and more energetic, and they probably have more timee for you. I have had that work well for me. The dancer may join you for dinner if you really click.

I won't make any recommendations because we never know his working on a given afternoon or night. Besides your tastes may be different than mine.

Even if you have never been to Montral before, I am sure that you will be able to figure it all out. You will have better luck if you treat the dancers with some respect, and appreciate what they are doing for you. And remember, its all about having fun!

Again I agree with Paul and Kenny. Sometimes the guys want to go with you at 1:00 a.m. to make some nice money at the end of the night. But they are always somewhat tired. So I now always arrange for next afternoon, and usually the guys are very happy. Either they are off for the day, or they can start at my place, have a light dinner, and then go to work.

Guest Thunderbuns

>Even if you have never been to Montral before, I am sure

>that you will be able to figure it all out.

If you have never been to Montreal before you have a real treat in store. Not only are the clubs the best in North America (IMHO) but the city itself is a very exciting and cosmopolitan place. The restaurants are to die for and the city doesn't close down until about 4 a.m. And with the exchange rate, it's practically free for US visitors :-)

Thunderbuns

My one time in Montreal last year, I stayed at the Gouveneur, Governor, sp? you get the idea. Had no problem with a visit from a Campus guy. In fact, the next morning at breakfast saw two other dancers having petite dejuner with their overnight host/clients. One was still wearing the wife beater he wore dancing the night before. Also stumbling in at 3 am I saw a stretch limo pull up and a cigar smoking slob with a wiggley, giggley and drunk twink on each arm. They rode up in the elevator and off into the night. (I supppose they were his nephews)

However I found I spent the most time at Adonnis. It's smaller, a little more quiet and I liked the guys better.

Guest Bluedawg

You guys have all been so helpful in your responses. Can I push the question a bit further, and ask about some particular guys? Has any had success getting any of the following dudes to do hotel calls? Daniel, Dave, Ken, Rene or Manuel? Just thought I'd give it a try and ask...again, thanks.

If by Dave, you are asking about "Angel Wing" Dave, who has the giant Angel Wing tatoo on his back, then the answer is most definitely. He can take you places you have never been before. He is very sensual, a nice guy, and fun. (Because he is in demand, and he has worked at the Gaiety in New York, he expects at least $250 Canadian - still a bargain by U.S. standards.) I do not have any first hand experience with the ohters that you mentioned.

Archived