THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nelson in NYC, and sometimes MIA

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last fall I had him over. He's very handsome, the bod looks like the pics (he had his shirt off in no time), but he wanted the money up front and in his wallet. I don't bend on this rule. He's probably straight and I don't service guys. That's what they're hired to do to me. On a positive note, he was nice enough when I said no go; and he didn't try and pull any shit about taxi fare, etc. But then again, that could just be my 6'4" thing.

Later.

Guest DCeBOY

>But then again,

>that could just be my 6'4" thing.

or, yet again, it could just be his not being an asshole thing.

>or, yet again, it could just be his not

>being an asshole thing.

Do I detect a Napoleon complex thing?

Later.

PS. Had a great time with Tony Cummings, as always. Between Marcel and Tony, I'm really falling too deeply into a pretty boy phase. The two of them, however, are just too much fun in the rack.

Pray, god, that i live long enough for Traveller to burn what's his names arse, sorry ass. Between Ethan's didactism and Hagen's existential bullshit, I think there should be a mud-wrestle to the death. Then we can honour them with a true viking funeral. Any volunteers to light the match??????? Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

>Now back to the question of NELSON. Who knows something.

>The body pix are so incredible.

Possibly English is not your first language, so I'll repeat: HE'S A FUCKING STRAIGHT RIP OFF ARTIST (and I have great sex with Kirk). But, if you're into humiliation (like who knows else on this board), degradation, and getting absolutely nothing for your money, ignore my FIRST FUCKING POST. Have a really, really, really, really sweet day.

Later.

PS. If I do all of the grunt work, at least fucking read what I write.

PPS. But, you know what, JS, go for it. TELL US ALL ABOUT IT.

Guest JamieDC

I usually sit quietly on the sidelines and never comment when this insanity starts. Ethan, you need to shut up, grow up and learn something about life before spouting off. I wish I had followed this advice when I was your age, but no one shook any sense into me. Trust me, you don't know everything and you aren't always right, and you're definitely not the smartest person on the planet.}>

>Traveller, I find your reply and attitude out of line. I

>was simply asking a question, and yes I had read your reply

>but there is no justification for this kind of snarly reply.

> I have read your postings for some time and respect you

>but this is over the top.

Dude,

Sorry. I was totally hung over and more than a little irritable. I should take Will's advice sometimes and re-read before posting. Sorry again.

Later.

PS. But I still think that unless you're into straight trade, Nelson may not be what you want.

Archived