THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone been to the new STOCK?

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 8107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Adonis is pretty far downhill. It was almost empty Saturday night. Dancers at the other bars told me that most of the Adonis dancers are leaving to go elsewhere. Customers are mostly local geriatrics who are alcoholic and fall asleep on the tables, dancers said.

This has been reaffirmed by one of my dancer friend Vladimir at the Adonis. THe business stinks -- he has cut his hours way back to one day a week, Wed, a combo ladies and mens night in order to make any money and sometimes Thurs night or Sat afternoon by client special request. He used to avoid ladies nights because the pickings were slimmer, but now it is superior to weekends. Now he uses his other nights to do privates. On his off nights he says he will make a special effort to come in to Adonis or to see his clients elsewhere if contacted by email. FWIW

Too bad about the club... the back room was one of the better ones if you got the right booth. }>

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Brandon

ALl very true... well, I don't know if you have know if for years but I don't doubt you :+.

Brandon is an interesting and nice guy, great body, very hard and a fully interactive top. For those who select from this side of the menu I don't think you can go wrong ).

Yes... now I can say I have been to both the New Stock and the Old Stock. As already mentioned... the new Stock is just a bar right now until the nude dancing license is finalized. The Old Stock is where the dancing is going on.

I posted a thread in the Lounge on Taboo... which turned out to be my favorite bar. But STock was nice too. In the afternoon, the dancers lean more toward the twinkish (19-22 and not as muscular as the evening dancers), if you prefer that look. But unfortunately, the place is pretty empty during the day. Especially enjoyed Phillip.

I went back to Stock and Campus this weekend.

The afternoons seem pretty quiet right now at Stock (in its old location) but Campus is busy. Both were fairly busy on Friday and Saturday nights but a little quieter than normal because of the two-week Construction holiday.

As was mentioned above, a few of the dancers have gone back and forth between Stock and Campus. Some of the guys at Stock said that business was off a little after the move back to Ste Andre and it seemed like there might have been one or two fewer dancers at Stock than had been the case when it was over in the new location. For me, however, that just meant that it was easier to spend time with dancers than it would have been had the bar been incredibly crowded.

The dancers at both bars are fun and remarkably friendly. However, they're pretty good at reading body language and won't approach you if they think you're not interested. I suspect that might be club policy to avoid having patrons feel hassled. I also think it might be why some guys have said that they didn't find the dancers friendly. Trust me: if you let the dancers know you are interested in them, they'll become very friendly in an instant. :-)

Many of the dancers have others jobs and only work at Campus/Stock a couple of days per week. Some have quite interesting backgrounds and are simply fun to talk to. And because they're used to talking to strangers, they're all pretty good at keeping the conversation going in interesting directions. Not once in either bar did I feel hassled or hustled or hurried. But, boy, did I have fun!

For those who are interested in the twink look, the afternoons at Stock would be a good place to start and also, to a lesser extent, at Campus. The nights at both places continue to feature guys who are a bit older, bigger and buffer.

Anyone in New England who hasn't been to Montreal for a while should really consider a trip up this summer. This coming weekend will be gay pride and promises to be packed. But there's something going on in Montreal every weekend during the summer and it's really a wonderful, world-class city.

Montreal is only a one-hour flight from Boston or a three-hour drive from Vermont or New Hampshire. With the incredible exchange rate (currently 65 cents), everything is cheap. (When was the last time you had a 65-cent piece of pizza or a fine filet mignon for $14 or a lap dance for $6.50??) I'm not really a shopper, but I was drawn into the Gap on Ste. Catherine by a beautiful young man standing in the doorway and ended up buying some basics that were on sale. When you start with sale prices and then exchange the currencies, the final price for some things ends up seeming almost absurdly low.

>This has been reaffirmed by one of my dancer friend Vladimir

>at the Adonis. THe business stinks -- he has cut his hours

>way back to one day a week, Wed, a combo ladies and mens

>night in order to make any money and sometimes Thurs night

>or Sat afternoon by client special request. He used to

>avoid ladies nights because the pickings were slimmer, but

>now it is superior to weekends. Now he uses his other

>nights to do privates. On his off nights he says he will

>make a special effort to come in to Adonis or to see his

>clients elsewhere if contacted by email. FWIW

>

>Too bad about the club... the back room was one of the

>better ones if you got the right booth. }>

Hi. I frquent L'adonis whenever I am in Montreal, which is

once a month. Speaking of Wednesday nights at L'Adonis....

have you a chance to catch Anakin's stage show? He is

THE BEST performer out there! By the way...my friend is IN LOVE with

Vladimir!

Archived