THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

this aaron grey guy

Guest DCeBOY
This topic is 8149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DCeBOY

uhh... HOT! (and you all know how rarely i say that!) great butt. nice thingamajigger (aka peepee). wonderfully NOT BLOND! i may just have to step into the bathroom & pleasure myself. :o

a little on the short side for my taste, but quite yummy.

i think my LA vs. PDX decision in july has just been made! DEEEEEEEEEEJ! hook me up. thanks! :*

(just kidding... but seriously, what's up with me being nice today? i must not be feeling well!)

Guest DCeBOY

RE: ethan

hmmm... when will you be in NY? i'm going to be in SF July 9th or 10th through the 17th or 18th & i'm thinking of coming down to LA for the weekend of the 12th.

i'd be happy to stay in you... umm... i mean--oh hell!--that IS what i mean! :9

(JUST kidding... although i do admit that i'm simply smitten!)

Guest aarongreyLa

RE: ethan

Well sweetie I will be arriving in New York on the ninth. I will stay until August 17. So do what you have to do in La and I will see you when you get back before you go on to Israel. Smitten…you are a charmer.

Aaron Grey and that in the corner is my caboose. Choo!!Choo!!

http://www.aarongreycalifornia.com

aaron@aarongreycalifornia.com

Guest bottomboykk

This can't be right...I actually agree wholeheartedly with Ethan!!!

I just went to Aaron's site and came away smitten! He is one lucious (sp?) hunk of man, and I want him! :9 I'll have to find some way to get with him sometime.

Hey Aaron, ever come to DC area? :p

Guest aarongreyLa

Baby, I love DC. I once did a youth leadership conference there and I absolutely adored it. I once thought a career in politics would take me to Washington. Little did I know it would be my career as a ho that brought me there. Tee hee. But in all honesty, thank you. My big bear near Delaware.

Aaron Grey and that in the corner is my caboose. Choo!!Choo!!

http://www.aarongreycalifornia.com

aaron@aarongreycalifornia.com

Guest Spunk

6 replies as of this posting time, all dated today, all from aaron and ethan, 1 from a moderator.

Can this be taken to email guys? You can continue your little love affair in the privacy of your own email box.

Guest DCeBOY

who the FUCK appointed you hall monitor?

pardon me a minute...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ!!!!!!

has this asshole been given any say in matters? didn't think so.

guess what spunk? you don't fucking have to read threads that bother you.

Stretch

yawn....

blink furiously

>who the FUCK appointed you hall monitor?

burp loudly

Nope, Eth, I think the Rid did not take. Any more suggestion. Plus anything for this gas?

>guess what spunk? you don't fucking have to read threads

>that bother you.

nod head

sigh

Babbling brooks are so lovely in the spring time...

RE: Stretch

I often use The Muldau as background for my massages, but be sure and listen to the whole of Ma Vlast, of which it is one part. There is a quite sexy section which uses a lot of drums. (Kidding, too, but not just kidding.)

Archived