THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brazilian Tom

Guest tighthole
This topic is 8160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tighthole

Has anybody been with the guy who advertises on [a href=rentboy.com]rentboy.com[/a] as well as in HX? Any other recommendations in his category?

Guest Luvembig

I have been with Tom many times when he lived here in South Florida.

Outstanding body and hot cock!

He is strictly a top, so I am told, and he can get freaky if thats what u r into!

I recommend him! Also his cousin Rocha, who dances at the Gaiety is hot as well!

Guest tighthole

RE: Brazilian Tom in NYC

Thanks for your response. I wonder why there are no reviews of him. Also, when you say he can get a wild, could you be more specific.

I've been with him - and he lived up to his description - but he didn't really seem "into" the whole thing. Maybe he was new when I saw him. After that, I didn't see any ads for him until very recently (about a year in between).

I'd rate him an "A" on body, "C" on performance. A very nice guy - liked to talk more than act. I had to basically get things going or he would have just sat there in his clothes and happily talked the hour away.

Also - no kissing and not very interactive. But in the end he performed.

Guest Luvembig

Brazilian Tom gets into alot of the kinky stuff like watersports and scat. Not exactly my cup of tea but no judgements here!

Archived