THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone know Khaled from Rentboy NYC?

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

New prospect. A masculine moroccon on rentboy. Before I took the plunge wanted to know if there was any info on this fellow? blu

blu,

I'll let you know by this weekend. Sounds pretty cool on the phone; and I love those Mediterranean types.

Later.

PS. Rethinking Giosolo as he's come down on price, now says he'll plow me for days and also sounds like fun on the phone. Jaheim still sounds like a large gaping vagina when I talk with him, which, hey, would proabaly do it for a lot of guys here.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>PS. Rethinking Giosolo as he's come down on price,

He looks like Giovanni from The Gaiety but NYObserver would know better.

Helpfully yours,

FFF

Guest bluboy

So sorry but i am in a cash conserving mode. So advanced warning is very valuable. I do owe you! BTW did you try Carmine? I also think you would like Omar - see him before he leaves NYC. blu

>So sorry but i am in a cash conserving mode. So advanced

>warning is very valuable. I do owe you! BTW did you try

>Carmine? I also think you would like Omar - see him before

>he leaves NYC. blu

I did the other Omar last fall. Big fun. This one I've heard not so many good things about. Carmine is a tad too BB for me.

Round two was a lot more fun. Christ, Giosolo (or as F3 said, which was right, Giovanni from the Gaiety) is one fucking hot dude. Excellent kisser, great bod, big ole cock that kinda moves around like a snake light before getting rock hard.

The next day I was at the gym talking with another Gaiety dancer I'm friendly with and he asked if I had seen Giovanni's "panther" act at the club before going home with him. I said I just called him directly, but this is reason 1125 not to go to the Gaiety. The first 1124 concerning the lack of shots and mainly roidal guys. But number 1125 would be seeing Giovanni crawl around on the stage like a "panther" right before poundage; it just may have taken away a smidge from the magical moment we were able to share together.

Later.

PS. blu, re: your other thread, more times than not I get follow up phone calls. They piss me off. Emails I don't mind so much because the delete function is so easy.

Archived