THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TJ at the Gaiety

Guest nydude
This topic is 8106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest nydude

Went to the Gaity last night and was very impressed by TJ - perfect body, personable and a great smile!

Does anyone have any info on this guy - ever have a private show with him? Thanks for the help guys!

Any information about TJ/Anthony here and at Muscle Service Station.

Anyway, his pics at Rentboy shows the most perfect body you've ever seen. Anybody has had any experience with him?

Guest nydude

>There is a thread on muscleservice about him, under

>RentboyNYC Anthony. Apparently TJ and Anthony (whose pix

>you can see on Rentboy) have the same phone number,

>hence...? Please take a look and tell me if they are one

>in the same.

Yeah, TJ and Anthony seem to be one in the same. Still would like to hear from anyone who has had a private with him. TJ seemed to really connect with the audience, but I've noticed that some of the Gaiety performers that have the most style and passion on stage often do not carry that into their privates - hopefully this is not the case with this hot guy.

Guest assmaster

T J is the best there is.

Very nice and very reciprocal.

He is the one who gave me my moniker......

So.........

A.M.

Guest JustANametoPlay

TJ is from FL is he not? I have never seen an ad for him down here does he still come down here?

So FL to be exact

Guest bluboy

I think the TJ that assmaster is refering to and the tj in this thread are not one and the same. The TJ that assmaster is refering to is also one of my faves and has moved between boston, fla and nyc but he is not anthony on rentboy. TJ is a huge huge gorgeous guy and a great bawston accent but his dance card is too full when he comes to NYC. blu

Guest 808boy

hi assmaster since you are the only one that knows him, can you give us more details? does he Kiss? sucking cock is a must for me, that's why I never hired Tj, he seems to be too st8, only another whorship beauty

• 1 month later...

The TJ I am knew from the Gaiety was from Florida. He is straight, but very comfortable with gay men. He gives a great private! So good that if I ever ran into him again at the Gaiety, I would definitly do everything I could do set up a private with him. He is upfront and honest with you about what he will and won't do. I was a bit apprehensive about doing a private with him because he seemed so straight-acting and so hot that I thought he might be another scammer. Let me tell you he is not! He is friendly and straight-forward with you. I only hope he comes to the Twin Cities sometime to perform at one of our clubs. If you are the least bit curious about him, check him out the next time he is in town. You won't be disappointed. If anyone knows if he has a website or a way of contacting him when he's in Florida, please post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived