THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone knows where s Adam, Chelsea, NYC

Guest gam4sex
This topic is 8176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gam4sex

I met Adam about 2 - 3 years ago. He lived in Chelsea, NYC. He used to advertise in HX or Next magazine into S/M etc.

He is about 5'11", 160 lbs, blond hair (thinning),

I am dying to find him again. Anyone knows his whereabouts, please post here....would greatly appreciate it..

GAM

Ah... Adam :9 ,

He was lots and lots of fun. I was a regular of his until he moved to Miami. I used to love to do duos with him a guy who advertised as Chris "with a great attitude". Adam brought me to pig heaven many times. I found him through "Tops" agency in NY and when they were defunct I managed to figure out which ad was his.

He is as of a year ago in Miami (maybe it South Beach). He used to travel up once a month for a few days for his other job. We used to try to see each other but schedules only meshed once.

I'll send him an email and see I can get him to check the board to send you a message, if his email is still valid.

Archived