THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brazilian Tom (the Bigger the Better) on Rentboy/NY

Guest DickHo
This topic is 8197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

Been there, done that, never went back. I had visions of an aggressive dominant brazillian top. Tom was more in the line of a sweet sensitive lamb which for me was most unappealing. Great body, very nice piece, hot looking exterior but was not for me. I like my men to be men- Freddy, Excellent Top, etc.- not girly girls. blu

I've been with both Brazilian Tom and Matt (Excellent Top). I agree with Blu somewhat in that Tom was a little too laid-back and seemed to prefer chatting to anything else (and as I've said before, I'm really hot looking - so my looks weren't any part of that ;-)).

But talking was all Tom would do with his mouth. I never reviewed him because he wasn't bad, but wasn't, well, anything to write about.

Matt, the so-called Excellent Top has a great body to be sure, but his ueber-arrogant attitude was a turn-off to me. And although he did use a few techniques I liked, I found him overall to be more obnoxious than sexy. It started with him arriving an hour late and not even mentioning the fact when he finally did show up. What class.

There - now I've written two reviews I never thought I would.

:D

Guest Luvembig

I have been with Tom many times when he lived here in South Florida.

I don't agree with the other posters!

When I hired Tom, I told him that I was looking for a very very aggressive top man and he filled the request totally!

Archived