THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Those Gaiety Boys

Guest Porpex
This topic is 8186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Porpex

I haven't had a private show from a Gaiety dancer in over a decade, I'll admit. My experience then--and my impression now--is that they're all gorgeous straight trade, and usually very restrictive in their practices. Mostly muscle worship, maybe a mutual jack-off session. So I've steered clear. But I stopped by the place tonight, and they were just so tempting...especially this tall drink of water named, I think, Janek.

Has anyone ever had a truly inter-active session with a Gaiety Dancer? What were the perameters? Just curious...heh, heh...thanks.

Guest Thunderbuns

>I haven't had a private show from a Gaiety dancer in over a

>decade, I'll admit. My experience then--and my impression

>now--is that they're all gorgeous straight trade, and

>usually very restrictive in their practices.

I find it very strange that so much gorgeous stuff could all turn out to be straight trade. What a convoluted world we live in.

Thunderbuns

Guest Thunderbuns

>I haven't had a private show from a Gaiety dancer in over a

>decade, I'll admit. My experience then--and my impression

>now--is that they're all gorgeous straight trade, and

>usually very restrictive in their practices.

I find it very strange that so much gorgeous stuff could all turn out to be straight trade. What a convoluted world we live in.

Thunderbuns

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>My experience then--and my impression

>now--is that they're all gorgeous straight trade

I think it's time for a reality check.

STRAIGHT guys don't let faggots suck their cocks.

CONFLICTED guys who SAY they're straight let faggots suck their cocks.

I'm sorry if that conflicts with your fantasies.

Helpfully yours,

FFF

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>My experience then--and my impression

>now--is that they're all gorgeous straight trade

I think it's time for a reality check.

STRAIGHT guys don't let faggots suck their cocks.

CONFLICTED guys who SAY they're straight let faggots suck their cocks.

I'm sorry if that conflicts with your fantasies.

Helpfully yours,

FFF

Guest Musclebearshare

>STRAIGHT guys don't let faggots suck their cocks.

There are loads of guys who identify as straight who nonetheless have sex with men. What's the big deal? There's a lot more to identifying yourself as a gay man than simply having sex with men.

Michael

Guest Musclebearshare

>STRAIGHT guys don't let faggots suck their cocks.

There are loads of guys who identify as straight who nonetheless have sex with men. What's the big deal? There's a lot more to identifying yourself as a gay man than simply having sex with men.

Michael

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>What's the big deal?

Did I miss the thread where someone was making a "big deal"?

I was making "a point".

Clarifyingly yours,

FFF

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>What's the big deal?

Did I miss the thread where someone was making a "big deal"?

I was making "a point".

Clarifyingly yours,

FFF

Guest frequentflyer

I think you mean Yannick. As a regular customer, I can attest that Yannick is better than the average Gaiety fare. Though straight, he is quite responsive and definitely enjoys getting serviced, from what I could tell. I'd definitely go back for more.

I had a somewhat strange encounter at Gaiety last Friday evening (April 26) which continues this theme. I went to the early show, was a little late and missed the first 4 or 5 boys. At the finale I was very impressed with Angel - a beautiful blond Polish guy with a lovely dick, smooth skin, and an electric charisma in those few moments on stage.

I chatted with him in the lounge, and found him articulate and charming. He steered the conversation to the subject of a private show, and I showed some interest. I asked (in the roundabout way one does in that space) more or less what he did and he let me know that he was quite open, and even enjoyed some kink. He asked me my fantasy, and I told him -- to have a versatile slave and to enjoy him as two versatile guys can enjoy each other. As kinky fantasies go, I don't think this one is very wild.

He told me that unfortunately this would probably not work as he did not "have sex" with men. Well, that's an interesting point of view for a male erotic dancer in a gay club looking for business for a private show. I wonder if this meant "sex" in the Clintonian sense -- that only the genitally penetrative act (mouths don't count) was really "sex"? As I didn't press the point, I don't know.

I returned to the second show and watched Angel give a truly beautiful performance, full of energy, and giving off all sorts of erotic clues, both top and bottom, certainly not the performance of a guy for whom "having sex" was off limits.

After years of happily attending the Gaiety I have learned to separate the erotic charge on stage from the probable non-performace of these guys off, and to enjoy what they do give -- the greatest male erotic show on earth. I am certainly not upset about Angel - a little confused. He remains more than vivid in my imagination, and if it turned out later on that this was a strategic position on his part to conserve energy for his performance, I would be more than happy to see him for a versatile encounter.

Guest assmaster

Over the years...............and a few thousand dollars later.............I have "experienced" many Gaiety Guys.

Most of them....or at least the ones I have "had" are straight...........or at least also have sex with women.

They are certainly only at the Gaiety for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$..........and they work hard for it.

I am always amazed that they can set aside their normal life and do what they have to do to "make a buck"..................some handle it better than others.................but, of course, no one is forcing any of them to do things they really don't want to.

I have found many of them get more "adventurous" in their activities as time and encounters go on................if they are smart they learn what to do to keep the clients satisfied.............and of course in the quickest way possible.

I personally have had many "quality" occasions with some of the boys............even travelling with a few and becoming friends with others.

There are........to be sure...........a few rip off artists in the "trade"...................there are in every business.

You just have to be fairly "up front"......or in my case "up BACK".......about what you expect.

I always treat the boys with respect and good humor and we always have a good time..............(or at least I do).

Guest assmaster

Over the years...............and a few thousand dollars later.............I have "experienced" many Gaiety Guys.

Most of them....or at least the ones I have "had" are straight...........or at least also have sex with women.

They are certainly only at the Gaiety for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$..........and they work hard for it.

I am always amazed that they can set aside their normal life and do what they have to do to "make a buck"..................some handle it better than others.................but, of course, no one is forcing any of them to do things they really don't want to.

I have found many of them get more "adventurous" in their activities as time and encounters go on................if they are smart they learn what to do to keep the clients satisfied.............and of course in the quickest way possible.

I personally have had many "quality" occasions with some of the boys............even travelling with a few and becoming friends with others.

There are........to be sure...........a few rip off artists in the "trade"...................there are in every business.

You just have to be fairly "up front"......or in my case "up BACK".......about what you expect.

I always treat the boys with respect and good humor and we always have a good time..............(or at least I do).

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the glass jerk-off boothes they installed at the Show Palace? You picked out a dancer and bought some tokens from the cashier. You went in one booth and the dancer went in the other side. Put your tokens in a little machine and the curtain went up. Hopefully, so did you and the dancer. Most of the time I remember the dancer just getting in the booth with me. It was weird and strange but had a certain rustic charm. I remember Saturday nights with a dozen dancers on stage and the announcer would invite the audience on stage to join them. Obviously the police were well taken care of in those days. It went on for years.

There was more leg room in the basement rooms of the Eros. Very sleazy and very much fun. Anyone remember "Sven"? Made for some interesting lunch hours. My co-workers always wondered why I came back to work with a silly grin on my face looking somewhat flushed. It all makes the Gaiety seem so tame by comparison. New York certainly was "fun city" in those days. When I walk down the "new" 42nd Street I just shake my head in dismay. Now it's the worst of middle America. About as sexy as a New Jersey shopping mall. Kids today just don't know what they've missed. Gee, I'm beginning to sound like my father. Different subject matter of course.

Guest trevjock

I am not afraid to admit I have had quite a few (close to 20) experiences with Gaiety dancers over the past four years. Most have been worth the money, and predominantly interactive encounters. Perhaps it is because my expectations are not too high. I understand where these guys are coming from and I accept them on their terms. There have been a few bad experiences where I was rushed and clearly the guy wanted me to get off as soon as possible and take the cash, but most spent time chatting, allowing me to explore their bodies and usually oral exploration as well. A few even got off with me. There are the rare guys who really enjoy it and provided a thoroughly passionate time with kissing and ensuring that I was receiving as much pleasure as they did.

Lately I would have to say the top five privates have been:

Dave (Angel wing tattoo)

Christopher

Gabriel

Brian

Matteo

Hope this is helpful.

Over the years I've had more than my share of Gaiety boys. A few were memorable experiences and some lasted for over 5 years when I formed relationships outside of the Gaiety. Times change of course and the dancers seem more "business-like" these days. Is it a Canadian thing? How many clients they can see a day and keeping the private shows as short as possible. Sad really, since it's hard to imagine them building any loyal following. I remember when you could get a $50 private show behind the stage. 15 minutes of vertical sex that was more fun than the $200 shows being offered today. Well, it's great eye candy and better (and a lot cheaper) than most shows on Broadway. I paid $85 for "The Full Monty". Not much nudity there. Then there was the "Eros" and "The Show Palace". Hard to believe those places even existed at one time. Oh, the good old days. I also miss Butch Hunter. Anybody remember him?

<<Then there was the "Eros" and "The Show Palace". Hard to believe those places even existed at one time. Oh, the good old days>>

Boy do those names invoke memories!

Who can forget the "rooms" in the basement of Eros or the "theater" at the Show Palace?

It is sorta hard to believe those places ever existed.

I miss the old NYC some times.

Guest Thunderbuns

When I walk down the "new" 42nd Street I just

>shake my head in dismay. Now it's the worst of middle

>America. About as sexy as a New Jersey shopping mall.

And whp do we have to thank for all this spiffed up Times Square? None other than good old Rudy - the twerp!

Thunderbuns

Archived