THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

They just get younger every day...

Guest Ant415
This topic is 8198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Ant415

Slightly different direction.... Are there any Sebastians in the world that are straight? This seems to a name that must belong to a gay man.

>I'm glad you put a question mark after Sebastian Cabot's

>name. I remember having a real crush on him at one point.

>Still wouldn't mind finding him in my bed. So, let's not

>rush into assuming he's not gay.

A butler who isn't gay? x(

Dick

I took your post as an inspiration to check into Mr. Cabot. So far I have been unable to find any reference to a wife or children. No proof of course, but keep hoping Bilbo. I would have rather fooled around with him than Johnny Whitaker all grown up. You wanna go a 3-way with Brian Keith?

Sadly Sebastian checked out in 1977. Does anybody know any more?

Jeff

While we're on the subject of sexy but dead butlers, I read a review of Uncle Mame, a biography of the man who wrote Auntie Mame and several other wonderful books anyone would still enjoy today. This book came out around two years ago, but my bathroom is stuck at about two years behind reality, as that is where I read, in chronlogical order, the magazines which have piled up waiting for me. (My last major magazine subsription, EW, let me know finally that the one that came this week was the last one in this subscription, so there is hope that I may one day have my bathroom up to date. :+ ) Anyway, Patrick Dennis, nee Edward Everett Tanner II(I?), had a wonderful face, hair, attitude, etc. and wound up as the real life butler for Mr. and Mrs. Ray Krok, who started MacDonald's. Care to think just how much more tacky that chain might have been if it hadn't had him so close to the bosses? ;-)

Archived