THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Haus Weston in Las Vegas

Man O War
This topic is 8202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am planning to be in Las Vegas for a few days and am interested in some first hand info on Haus Weston. I think that the reveiws are somewhat strange in that many of them just don't say much about what happened. Would appreciate any personal info on Haus.

Guest Jocoluver

I wrote one of those reviews. Haus is just a wonderful/perfect guy in my opinion. Gorgeous hunk. Very masculine but very kind, sweet nature. He loves kissing (as do I) so take some lip balm - you'll need it. Big hard thick . Very accommodating. Best to ask questions of him directly. He will answer truthfully and completely.

I just saw your question about Haus Weston or I would have writtem immediately. I, too, am one who has written a review and I promise you, they just don't come any better than Haus. He is beautiful, masculine and there for you totally. Completely honest and no attitude. I am "vanilla" in my wants, but Haus gives new meaning to the word. You will love him out of bed. In bed, he will knock your socks off!! Literally! :-) Haus alone is worth the trip to LV.

Archived