THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Trevor at the Gaiety!

Guest CZ
This topic is 8210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hear that the beautiful Trevor is back at the Gaiety this week, looking even more alluring than when he last came down from Canada. When I was in NYC a month or so ago (during his last stint on 46th St), he gave me a cellphone # to call, but I've stupidly lost it. Does anyone know how to contact him short of going to the Gaiety? (I won't be up in NYC till the weekend, when it may be too late to book him.) A private message would be fine if discretion is required.

A propos of the Gaiety, I also hear that Mark Dalton is back, too. This made me especially thoughtful about that very negative review that popped up yesterday--making me tend to side with those who suspec that it was bogus & cunningly crafted to wreck Dalton's business. I know nothing about the guy myself (except what I've read about him & the pix on his website) but the timing of the review seems very calculated indeed. (I'm well aware, however, that a reviewer can hardly be certain his review will be posted exactly when he'd like it to do the maximum damage. That would require moderator-cooperation. Or at least extraordinary luck. . .)

Guest Fin Fang Foom

Is the Trevor who got a bad review this morning the same Trevor you're talking about here?

Inquisitively yours,

FFF

the trevor in this morning's review sounds like kirk/voltaire's brother (he has used many names so i forget what he is known as) and the picture and description sound like him (kirk got an extra portion of dick when it was being handed out and his brother got "shorted").

Trevor The Muscle God

Trevor is a muscle god. He is really ripped this trip, great chest and biceps and phenomenal leg and big calves, which I love. There is no body fat on this guy. I can't believe you had his number and threw it away. If you still crave Trevor, some guy posted his cell phone number on muscleservice.com under the post Gaiety Line-Up 4/8.

And no, Trevor from the Gaiety is not the loser that was reviewed today from Rentboy. Darren/Markus is now using Trevor's name, but he doesn't have the body to deliver.

Archived