THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ettiquette at STOCK

Guest Ant415
This topic is 8223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Porpex

Hey guys...

Last time I was at Stock, I had private booth shows with a couple of guys and kept them for as long as ten songs each. On more than one occasion, they'd dangle their dicks right in front of my mouth. I was tempted just to open up and start to suck...it seemed like such an invitation. But would this be a total breach of dancer/client ettiquette? I couldn't honestly tell if I was EXPECTED to, or if the unwritten code was "look but don't touch."

I'd appreciate any advice...how much goes on in those little booths off the dance floor?

Thanks!

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I was tempted just to open up and

>start to suck...it seemed like such an invitation. But

>would this be a total breach of dancer/client ettiquette?

Fuck ettiquette! You're not at a state dinner - you're in a small room with a naked whore whose cock is in your face! What's the worst thing that can happen? He'll tell you not to do it again. Tell him "sorry" and go pay for songs with someone who DOES want head.

To quote James Lapine from "Into the Woods":

"Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor."

Helpfully yours,

FFF

Guest Porpex

Dear FFF,

I like your refreshing candor and your "go-get-'em attitude." Thanks for putting things in such VIVID perspective.

Slurp, slurp.

Best,

Porpex

Lets us/me know Porpex, were any of the Cock danglers Mr Stock AKA Ken, I have the HOTS for this guy just from the StockBar Website. I tried to see him a few weeks ago but according to one of the other dancers he now has a Sugar Daddy and only works when his Daddy is out of town or they are not together. Also advsie what the situation is with offers of Private arrangements, I only had offers from three most unagreable, Steroid/ Chemically inclined guys. By the way I think the Bar Guy Alex is wonderful.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>On more than one occasion, they'd dangle their dicks right

>in front of my mouth. I was tempted just to open up and

>start to suck...it seemed like such an invitation. But

>would this be a total breach of dancer/client ettiquette? I

>couldn't honestly tell if I was EXPECTED to, or if the

>unwritten code was "look but don't touch."

>

This is much akin to a compressed courtship ritual... much depends on the debutante you have set out to deflower --so to speak. The object of your debutante (dancer) is to keep your interest without giving up the goods either at all or too soon depending on individual proclivities. The longer the ritual goes, he shows more interest in keeping your attention which is what he wants to do. To his coquettish advances, you respond subtly but definitely enough for him to get the idea that you are ready to act upon what is on you mind. (Need I be more graphic?) (He already knows what is on your mind ;-) ) If he demurs at your subtle action then you have your answer. If he doesn't well... you have your answer. Just don't rush your debutante too far too fast. Patience is a virtue and virtues have their rewards. Remember this is an active negotiation -- how much, how soon -- it means dollars to both of you.

The blunt boorish approach might work with a few on the slow days but if you have set your sights on a particular target then you want to exercise a little care to bag your catch if you can with reasonable effort(cost).

One young guy proved the exception to all of this on a slow day at Campus -- he wasted no time letting me know that more was to be had for a price, even including a test drive. Several times I got to shift his gears and check the boot too.

:9

Archived