THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Titan's Adriano Marquez

Rod Hagen
This topic is 8212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fin Fang Foom

>But I want to know if he's a great hair stylist first.

WHO CARES!?!?

Even if he messes it up, it'll always grow back out!

:-)

Helpfully yours,

FFF

> or one of those military guys shaving your head

>... not all hairdressers are hairburners

I was USMC for 6 years and the youngest barber in the base barber shop must've been 70 years old. All their hands shook.

Fortunately, a regulation cut looks just as bad with a shaky hand as it does with a steady hand.

We all got a little nervous when they reached for the razor but we learned to hold our breath. (As did they!) There were only a few minor incidents over the years.

}>

insult to injury

There is a Falcon video with Chase Hunter, Aiden Shaw and several others, involving piano playing. Grand Performance I believe, one of the models is clearly thinning and in subsequent shots when they are naked, his hair looks like someone took shoe polish and went to town on his bald spots ....

I found it. Nevermind. He's at The Service Station, not Roberto Nova. Good Job FFF.

>Fuck. I lost his real name. Somebody emailed it to me and

>now I cann't find it. IM GOING TO NYC next week and I

>wanted to call The Service Station or Roberto Nova,

>whichever he works at, and schedule a Hair appointment. Can

>somebody PLEASE email me which one he works at and what his

>real name is? THANK YOU. leandream1@rodhagen.com

Guest Thunderbuns

>Now a NYC friend told me that the sylists at The Service

>Station suck. I called them and "Adriano" only charges $40,

>in NYC. Doesn't that mean he sucks as a stylist? Wasn't

>Buzz supposed to report back? Time's wasting Buzz, how was

>the cut?

Well if you go for a buzz cut (no pun intended) he can't do all THAT much damage - and buzz cuts are as hot as hell.

Thunderbuns

What Dear Abby would advise

< ... I leave Wednesday.

Print out a nice good quality laser print of your photograph, the left hand one I believe, from your personal web site, and on it with dark colored marker, print your cell phone number, the dates you will be in New York and drop it off first thing on your arrival at the salon with a note saying you would like to buy him a cup of coffee or juice at his convenience.

Let your regular barber attend to your hair.

}>

Love is no substitute for a bad hair day.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I found it. Nevermind. He's at The Service Station, not

>Roberto Nova. Good Job FFF.

oops

I guess he quit and moved up the down the block to Service Station.

Apologetically yours,

FFF

RE: What Dear Abby would advise

>note saying you would like to buy him a cup of coffee or

>juice at his convenience. '

This makes the most sense. And because I know there's no way I could muster the courage to do such a thing, I've realized this morning that I really have a problem. I no longer know how to deal with men outside of sexual situations. If I saw Adriano at a sex party, I'd bendd him over the kitchen table and pound him 'til I puked. If he showed up at my door as a client, or a co-worker, we'd reach the same conclusion. But the thought of approaching him and asking him out sometime is just too much. Strange. I am now, officially, a social misfit.

As Dan Rather is won't to say:

>This makes the most sense. And because I know there's no way I could muster the courage to do such a thing, I've

>realized this morning that I really have a problem. I no longer know how to deal with men outside of sexual

>situations. If I saw Adriano at a sex party, I'd bendd him over the kitchen table and pound him 'til I puked....

> But the thought of approaching him and asking him out sometime is just too much.

I said coffee or juice, not marriage. Maggie Cho says gay men have great abs from giving head -- my flaw -- if I could just get YOUR abs from having Rick Munroe park his ass on my face every day, I would stop letting Crunch take such an enormous amount of money from my checking account. But enough about me and Rick.

Just tell the boy you forgot to pack your ab roller.

Archived