THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vladimir@ L'Adonis

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 8249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

A pic of Vladimir @ L’Adonis and some bio information I asked him to send along with the pic. I edited slightly since English is his second language but he speaks it well enough to communicate easily thankfully, :-) because my French sucks. :-(

For a description of his dance see the post Montreal... on the highway to heaven

http://www.geocities.com/tampa_yankee/Vladimir/Vladimir_Adonis.jpg

Received from Vladimir:

I'm 5 ft 9 in, 160 lbs, I'm a mix of Spanish/Haitian/Greek(mother's side); Belge/Quebecker(father's side); Américan and Canadian Citizen (born in New York City, Queens, but live in Montreal since I was 5 years old). My Russian name(my dancer name) is my real name in life. I have Chinese eyes when I smile. I practice martial arts and use to teach it for five years -- black belt, third Dan in Shaolin Kempo Karate). That style is also a mix like myself ;-O ) (mix of Aikido,Jiu-Jitsu,Karate, Kung-fu, weapons handling, Shaolin animal techniques,..).

Also I am a massage therapist (taught by my mother since I was 7 years old by doing one every night to her, who had that as a profession. I don’t smoke, don’t drink alcohol and no drugs(probably the only dancer like that in Montreal lol..). I have an easy natural smile. People say that I have a pleasant attitude and personality. And the way I dance and move on stage and in the private room will stay a surprise for you until you make your visit. All I can say about it is that my dancing skills are also a mix of things… all my life is, when I think about it..;-O

Tampa:

Thanks for your posting/comments on Vladimir @ L'Adonis.

Some personal comments:

He is everything he says he is: charming, intelligent, handsome, well-built and graceful, without being effeminate. I love to watch him dance--he has very interesting "hand" motions which intrigue me. Of course, I love to watch him in his second/slow dance as well. I won't give anything away--if you haven't seen him and you go to Montreal--you are in for a real treat.

I've also been in the lounge with him and was not disappointed.

Anyone going to Montreal, tell him a New Yorker has very fond memories of him, and is looking forward to seeing him again.!!!!:7 :7

Guest Thunderbuns

>A pic of Vladimir @ L’Adonis and some bio information I

>asked him to send along with the pic.

For some reason the pic did not come through for me. Any ideas as to how I can see it? He sounds too hot to miss!

Thunderbuns

>For some reason the pic did not come through for me. Any

>ideas as to how I can see it? He sounds too hot to miss!

It happens to me all the time. Do a "reply with quotes" and you'll see the URL. Copy it directly to your browser and you're good to go!

Guest Tampa Yankee

>For some reason the pic did not come through for me. Any

>ideas as to how I can see it? He sounds too hot to miss!

>

Strange, it showed when I first posted it, at least on my screen. Then when I came back from the gym it was MIA. So I checked the original URL (and web page). It was ok and displyed fine, Then when I returned to the M4M post of Vladimir's pic it was there -- go figure.

Here is the URL without the http:// which you may need to prepend. (Also, delete the quotes.)

"www.geocities.com/tampa_yankee/Vladimir/Vladimir_Adonis.jpg"

Archived