THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Boardwalk Bar - Miami

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 8255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I was just in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and the Boardwalk is re-opening in a couple weeks!! For those of you that have been there in the old location in Sunny Isles(No. Miami Beach) it is moving up the road a few miles to Ft. Lauderdale. I was told this by a couple of the guys that used to dance there who i ran into this weekend, and who are waiting to go back to work there. A lease has been signed and they are just awaiting the permits. The rumor is tht it will re-open as a priviate bar / sex club, don't know if that is true, but could be similiar to "Cupids" in West Palm Beach. Either way for all of us who enjoyed it and all the cute latin dancers it's good news:9

Guest hanginthere21

Thanks for the good news and please keep us updated when there are developments. The Boardwalk was the highlight of my trips to Miami Beach for serveral years. In my experience it was the best stripper bar in the US. I eagerly await its reincarnation.

Thanks a lot for the report. Boardwalk was my favorite in Miami Beach and this is great timing because I found out yesterday I will be back there in April. The Florida Visitors and Conventions Bureau ought to sponsor their return! :7 :9 :p :o

Archived