THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Victor, NYC, RENTBOY

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

I think Victor has been road tested by both Traveller and Dick HO, certainly at least one of them, recently too. Try a search.

Hi,

Sorry to keep you waiting.

I wrote the original review of Victor posted here. My previous visit was Sept 11 so I never hooked up with him but last night I saw him at the Gaiety... He's got even more muscular and it would seem more hung :p

The hair and face are somehow different as well now, but what hasn't changed is how sexy and nice he is. He came back to my hotel with me... remembered who I was and all the details of our first meeting. In spite of the time of night (3am) he spent the full hour and it was even more fun than last time around.

I don't want to post another review but I recommend him highly to all lovers of Brazilian musclestuds with bone hard 10 inch dicks :p

Victor no longer dances at Splash but he's at the Gaiety frequently.

Have fun!

MrB

Guest Bitchboy

I ran into Victor on 14th Street yesterday. He is looking bigger and better than ever. I love his dimples - they add a "softness" to his hardbody look. I hired him twice over a year ago, and he was and does everything, for the right price, of course, and he's as sweet as they come (or cum). Hot guy, nice guy, and looking better than ever.

I suppose that this Victor is the brazilian guy who advertises in Rentboy as 5'10" 210 lbs, 11" (phone 646-5677234). Incredible body and the previous post describes it seems that he is very hot and nice guy.

However today there is also another brazilian Victor in Rentboy with an incredible upperbody. He advertises as follows: 23 y/o, 6'3" 200lbs, 10" (phone 646 3425892) http://www.rentboy.com/websites/victor/

Anyone have experienced him?

>However today there is also another brazilian Victor in

>Rentboy with an incredible upperbody. He advertises as

>follows: 23 y/o, 6'3" 200lbs, 10" (phone 646 3425892)

>http://www.rentboy.com/websites/victor/

>Anyone have experienced him?

The new Victor was previously listed as Carlos on Rentboy and discussed here previously. Sadly I can't remember what was said or if anyone had been with him. Don't know if the discussion is archived here either. Sorry.:-(

HiJinX

Archived