THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

San Francisco/Oakland Twinks???

OneFinger
This topic is 8266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've unexpectedly found myself in the San Francisco/Oakland area for a few weeks. I really like a guy with the body of a twink but the intellect of a more mature man.

I've looked through the reviews but there are soooo many choices. Any suggestions? I'm really more of an oral person rather than anal. Also not a size queen and prefer something that can easily fit into my willing mouth. Have a real fettish for uncut.

Would really welcome your suggestions.

Hmm...ok, I have 2 ideas for you. The first is Josh. You'll find him in the B.A.R. Always has a picture ad reads "20 years old"

and has read so for the last 3 years. In any case, he might as well be 20. Much cuter than the pic allows, smooth, pleasant, decent head on his shoulders. He's a good guy. The other would be Jake, whom you'll find reviewed on this site, a lot! Oldr than Josh (30-32?) so maybe not a twink. But still drop dead handsome, smart as a whip, boyish, smooth body and a nice guy. I wouldn't say that either of these guy's popularity is based on penis size alone...both nicely hung without being overloaded. Both great guys, accomodating and sincere, and good value.

Thanks for your suggestions. Tried finding B.A.R on-line but their site appears to be down. :( Will make it a point to pick up a copy and get the info on Josh.

You recommended Jake and indicated he's been reviewed on this site before. I believe there are about 4 Jake's but one that caught my eye was Jake Walker. Is that the same one you suggest?

Also saw Jonathan's review today but don't know if I could handle his 10 inches. I checked out his web site and it certainly looks like he's not lying about his size. What a MEAL!!!

Again, thanks for your recommendations.

Archived