THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vinnie in Ft. Lauderdale

Guest youngblood
This topic is 8271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest youngblood

I am going to be in South Beach soon and was very interested in this guy until I read the last two reviews of him (#10 and 11).

Any more info on this guy, or other suggestions for a versatile, oral, affectionate man?

I was suprised to just read those two last reviews of vinnie...I met him in August while I was in Ft Lauderdale...saw him twice and had a great experience...in the last review the email address was also different

from the aol address he usually is on line with...I'm suspicious that its either a " different " Vinnie or someone is out to get him...all I can say is that my experience 5 months

was very good and very consistent with the other reviews

Guest JustANametoPlay

Vinnie does have a couple of email addresses. I hired him about a year ago. he was very nice but when he got to my house I didn't think he matched what he described or my needs so i ended the session.

Guest youngblood

What turned you off? Did he look different from the pictures which he has posted on the meetlocalmen.com website?

It seems from the most recent reviews that it is his reliability which is at issue, not his looks or performance should he ever arrive.

Archived