THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Vinnie" from the Gaiety

Guest Jake
This topic is 8269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody have any experience in a private with this new hunk from the Gaiety this past week? Heading for Montreal this weekend and am anxious for some info. THANKS!

If nobody answers this and you go ahead woth your plan in Canada, PLEASE post a review. Vinnie/Derreck looked like a good time and has inspired some nice dreams for me since seeing him last week.

Think he was "straight" though as he (and others from Montreal) left with a pack of girls one night.

Like someone says in their review, "is anyone from Montreal gay?"

-HiJinX

"Think he was "straight" though as he (and others from Montreal) left with a pack of girls one night."

vinnie/derrick/cobra at remingtons in tor is VERY straight. when he first started dancing at remingtons was very uptight, reluctant to even have you stroke his cock. word has it that he may have loosened up some. a lot probably depends on the chemistry and how much money is offered. i personally only had several lapdances in tor with him, never got around to a private which he at first wanted $300 ca for.

i'd advise caution and a good understanding of what he is offering and what you expect. good luck if you go for it. keep us posted.

This is not the Vinnie listed in New York. I just returned from Montreal and, sadly, Vinnie (Derreck) has retired from dancing at Stock. If anyone else has further info or knows when he might be coming back to the Gaiety, please let us know. I will be posting on other new Montreal experiences shortly.

Archived