THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Philly Hustler Bars?

Guest Porpex
This topic is 8279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in 12th Air Command the other evening, and I got the DISTINCT IMPRESSION that many of the younger guys there were workin' for rent money. It wasn't overt, but the place certainly had the vibe. Is it the leading gay hustler bar in Philly? Are there others? ;-)

Guest JON1265

It wouldn't surprise me...as 12th and Spruce is the new place to pick up hustlers. I picked one up there about a month back....practically in front of 12th Air.

I have heard that the Venture Inn can be a "working man's" bar as well...but I really don't do bars...so I am not sure.

But many hustlers can be found in front of Spruce Street Video hanging out....and some decent looking ones, too...but, alas, they ARE hustlers so buyer beware I guess.

That stretch has become an interesting place to get 'the vibe' while passing guys on the street. Earlier this week someone assumed I was 'working' Key West when I mentioned I was there. Is that old news for the hustler scene? Unless it's very obvious, I really don't notice who's rent-able when I'm inside, guess I need to prick up my ears some more. I gotta admit I've noticed the corner of 13th and Spruce outside the Westbury can be better than cable for high street drama...

Bastian-on-Spruce

Archived