THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Birthday

Guest cmp
This topic is 8280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wishing a very happy birthday to a very cool and cute guy and to a very cool and cute (I am sure) young lady. Happy birthday, Mike and Kathryn!

Guest Stephan-Lacoste

RE: Mike Stefano's 21 birthday

Happy birthday to you baby.

Just wanted to share with you guys our wonderful night yesterday.

Mike did turn 21 and that was so cool. Mike's mom, Adam , Josh (Adam's boy friend) and I , spent the night all together, playing bowling, playing pool, going to the bars and .... of course we got back home pretty well waisted lol.

Anyway I just wanted to say many thanks to you Adam & josh for coming along with us. You made that night a special one being with us.

Love you guys..... I'm goin back to bed now

;)

Guest Stefano

RE: Mike Stefano's 21 birthday

Well I couldn't have asked for a better 21st birthday. I really had a blast and since it's still my birthday, the fun isn't over. I also want to thank you Adam and Josh for a wonderful evening. The two of you really are a blessing to Stef and myself. Love you guys and hope you're not as hung over as I am.....

Love,

Mike ;-)~<--21 Year old Twink!

Archived