THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brent's response to his reviews

Guest Jordan21
This topic is 8295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jordan21

I was glad to read Brent's response to his reviews. I have heard only wonderful things about this guy and hope to meet him some day soon. But the reviews 10-12 did turn me off to him a bit - it made it sound like he was less classy than thought. It did occur to me that they might have been written by the same person as they seemed to emphasize similar things, different from previous reviews. So to read Brent's response was cool.

Brent, if you read this, I'm glad you responded - and hope to meet you some day soon. You seem like a sweetheart and someone I'd really like to know. I wish you all the best.

I live in Philadelphia, so read all the local reviews. I don't know

Brent. Therefore, I did not catch the fact that the three reviews were false. Usually, it's fairly obvious. Without knowing him, they seemed like pretty decent reviews. On Premier, what was with that thread on Michael, who no longer works there? Why didn't the person who posted the accidentally deleted thread, just repost it? Very strange.

Guest Jordan21

The reviews were positive about someone who was unsafe and even lacking in class. Rimming, taking cum in one's mouth... all is fine and up to personal taste, but according to Brent, he doesn't do that, so it's good he cleared it up. Personally, that kind of stuff would turn me off too, so that's why I'm glad he responded. It did seem suspicious that 3 reviews, all on the same day, suddenly referred to stuff that none of the others did.

Archived