THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

More NYC Rentboy Twink questions

marc anthony
This topic is 8298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No luck finding out any info about Luke and Andrew on Rentboy in NYC. Guess I'll try to see if anyone has had a chance to meet Adam Selnick on NYC rentboy. He lists with a Steve (Adam and Steve), and advertises being into receiving spankings and other kink.

Cute face, and young twink body. Very spankable!

Just wondering if anyone has been with him and what it was like. If you are a latecomer and want to comment on Luke or Andrew, please be my guest on that too! :) Actually I found a couple of reviews on Andrew that are a year old... just looking for an update on him.

I find it hard to imagine that in a city the size of NYC, with a site as popular as renboy, no one has been with these twink cuties.... unless all the rentboy hires come from Traveller and friends who get the hot, muscular, hung tops off that site!

Marc <---- feeling strangely isolated with his twink fantasies!:p

Guest winstonmadison

I've been with Andrew several times and each time remains memorable in the best possible ways. He does divide his time between LA and NYC. He's in NYC now until the end of January. His phone is 917-618-2874

Archived