THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Private Shows at Stock; How Far?

Guest Porpex
This topic is 8308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Porpex

Also some

>of the dancers are sometimes on recreational medication

>which might make their reactions a tad unpredictable. These

>guys normally pack quite a bit of muscle and you could

>conceivably end up with a black eye.

A very compelling point indeed...

Guest Porpex

Hey guys...

I love STOCK in Montreal, and I've spent plenty of money on private shows. I just adore those little stalls in the back...

I'm just curious to hear from other men who've gone there; how far have you gotten with a dancer during a private show within the club? I once spent almost ten songs with one very sexy, pouty-lipped dancer...and by the last two songs, he was letting me jerk him off. I've wondered--if I'd paid for two more songs--if I could've actually taken his dick in my mouth. I'd love to hear from other big tippers, to see just how far things in those rustic little fantasy booths have actually gone....thanks!

Porp;-)

Guest Esc_Tracker

Well, sad to say, you have already crossed Canada's reasonably liberal prostitution laws by making physical contact with a guy's genitalia for money in a semi-public place. Technically, the manager could be charged with keeping a common bodyhouse, as presumably more than one dancer is crossing this line. From what I have heard, when times are tough (and they are periodically) some dancers will let you practically do anything, if they know you or if you keep them dancing long enough.

I don't recommend this type of behaviour, however, because:

1. it is not necessary (you ccan probably come up with a financially better arrangement with the dancer if you are just willing to take him home or to your hotel room after 1:00 AM.

2. it is dangerous in that the cops might eventually move to close the Stock and I would like it to stay open. Also some of the dancers are sometimes on recreational medication which might make their reactions a tad unpredictable. These guys normally pack quite a bit of muscle and you could conceivably end up with a black eye.

3. not all dancers will let you do it and the spoiled expectations of one party or the other can make an otherwise very pleasant experience suddenly become very strained. I'm not kidding, I have seen some of the less experienced boys bolt out of the booths when a client has gone too far, and as often as not they leave the biz shortly thereafter.

If you want more than a lap dance (and some of these lap dances are sufficiently hot to bring you to ejaculation), you're best to hire your boy for an after hours tryst. Note that there is nothing illegal about taking a boy to your hotel room in Montreal to do whatever you want with him, so long as it is consensual, he is 18, no injuries or drugs are involved, and it doesn't scare the horses.;-)

Don't do those things! It could make you go blind!

At Tabou once, a guy that looked like Marky Mark's brother kept fucking my mouth. My last visit to Stock, oral sex seemed to be included.

The Supreme Court of Canada has liberalized a few things, so maybe Giuliani should go there and reinstate some rules! Be a lot less blind people.

I HATE those "table dances" and "private shows." They are all foreplay and no action. If I'm going to spend money on a guy, it's going to include real sex in my hotel room.

Why sit in a booth and hope that you can "get some" when the "some" is not going to be very fulfilling? :'(

My approach in those (delightful) places is to ask about a private show in my hotel room. If the answer is no, I move on. }>

Dick

PS: I'll let you know how successful I was on MLK weekend. (Where is the emotion icon for crossed fingers?)

Thanks for the very good response Tracker.

I also share your concern that the awesome strip club scene in Montreal contiune to thrive. Its freat to know that brining those amazing boys back to the hotel isn't illegal. I'll certainly take advantege of that when I'm back in Montreal later this month.

Any word on Stock moving?

Guest Esc_Tracker

It's not. The place it might have moved to at the Sky has been taken over by a new dancer bar (Nirvana) which I haven't visited yet.

Guest neverbeenhad

I agree the private dances get old pretty fast. But some of these boys, remember, do nothing more, and that private is all you gonna git. If he's really cute, it's better than nothing.

Luckily it's possible from certain vantage points to hang out near the "lounge" and see exactly how far your boy goes with another customer. I've seen some mighty innerestin things in there. It may be shocking to many of you, but I think at least once I have been used as an unpaid fluffer. (What government office do I got to to obtain my back wages?)

I've seen a guy sit on somebody's lap like a colicky baby while he counted songs on his fingers, and crossed him off my list; but one other time i saw this shy and retiring boy grinding away back there, and gave him a shot. Damn if he didn't just decide to rear up and give me a sore throat I couldn't shake for a week.

You never can tell.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>I HATE those "table dances" and "private shows." They are

>all foreplay and no action. If I'm going to spend money on

>a guy, it's going to include real sex in my hotel room.

>

Amen!!!

Sometimes I wonder of some just like the anticpation and the big tease to get them off. If so, then a pretty espensive vice. I prefer serious unhurried and unfettered flesh diving requiring a hotel room.

:-)

Guest cp8036

Years ago when I wasn't allowed to go on airplanes, I would frequent Montreal, due to the proximity. Still one of my favorite cities.

Heading out for the evening, I would stop at Tim Horton's and get a bag or two of donuts. I found they worked well as tips in the stripper bars. I am bad with math, and always got confused with the exchange rates. The beer, the hot Quebecois, and the cold winter air stalled brain function at times, so I never knew if tipping in USD was good or bad for me.

Is Mike's and Crystal (Restaurants) still there? Great places for after bar food, like poutin (sp)... fries, cheese, and gravy.

Archived